General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

death wobble

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: death wobble

Alright, this crap has got to stop.

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

Ah-hah, what? What difference does it make?
It tells me that he is inexperienced at diagnosing chassis feedback.

You just proved that you do equate inexperience with stupidity.
No, i didn't. I didn't call him stupid at all. As a matter of fact, i haven't once questioned his intelligence. I'm not sure where you're coming up with this information, but it's def. coming from your head...

You don't do nice with stupid, you don't do nice at all.
I'm gald you understand, however to say i don't do nice at all is horrendously false. I do do nice, when it warrents. I'm not going to rub someone's back when they make a mistake they should know better than comiting. He went from Dirt to street (SuperSport might i add) overnight.

What you cannot do, is resist raking your beak across anyone that's less than thou, which is, without exception, all comers.
Again, all in your head Spirit.

Each and every one of your feral replies is caustic, demeaning, and barely veiled as a finger in the air '**** you'.
Isn't that how feral and acid laced replies work?

Why it is that sixhundeadrr and HomoSTDfan26 want to ingratiate themselves onto your buzzard's branch is beyond me, unless their oxy scrips are out and kicking grade-schoolers while they're down is the quickest way to spur their mewling asses high again.
No, i'm sure that they agree with what i'm saying because it's both warranted and true.

Get down off your **** importance post, nightslug, it's aggravating and stupid--your two most favorite things.
Yes sir, Napoleon sir.[sm=bicker.gif][sm=boohoo.gif]

Old 10-26-2007, 12:35 AM

hehe well, at least you picked apart my message carcass true to form Wait for it ...stopping now. I'm no good. I suck, I'm 5'2" and 142 pounds including the thesaurus! Okay, not really, and I'm sorry I pretended to sleep with your boyfriend, he said that it was rude...and stupid.

Old 10-26-2007, 01:04 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

What in the fuking hell is going on in here lol

Old 10-26-2007, 05:53 AM
Banned

What in the fuking hell is going on in here lol
Here is the recap. A guy has a bike with a wobble. Something is a little broke in the thing. Then two guys have a sword fight. Then some homo suggests a cage match and accuses one guy of being a midget. Then someone yells at the wobbly guy that he can't ride. The wobbly guy figures out everyone on this forum are retards. Then you show up. OK?

Old 10-26-2007, 06:01 AM

when I said it is my first bike I meant that it is the first I own
I rode my dads kawaski 900 for 3 years in Mexico city it is a different model but still a street bike and if you think people dont respect you (bikes)here in the U.S. you have no idea what you are talking about
whitedealershiprice that si what I feared, I will try that before taking it in I am also going to get a friend to ride it to see what he thinks (he is a much more experienced rider)

Old 10-26-2007, 07:00 AM

Ah-hah, what? What difference does it make? You just proved that you do equate inexperience with stupidity. You don't do nice with stupid, you don't do nice at all. What you cannot do, is resist raking your beak across anyone that's less than thou, which is, without exception, all comers. Each and every one of your feral replies is caustic, demeaning, and barely veiled as a finger in the air '**** you'. Why it is that sixhundeadrr and HomoSTDfan26 want to ingratiate themselves onto your buzzard's branch is beyond me, unless their oxy scrips are out and kicking grade-schoolers while they're down is the quickest way to spur their mewling asses high again. Get down off your **** importance post, nightslug, it's aggravating and stupid--your two most favorite things.
You have generalized his replies into one big category of disdain. I've seen him give good advice to people who came in here with a legitimate question, who did research on their own and could not find the answer. He is respectful to those who have taken the time to try and help themselves. I share his intolerance for stupidity, and if being intolerant means that you consider me his branch buddy, so be it. Sometimes the truth is exactly what people do not want to hear. Does that mean you don't say it to them?

Mexpipe, sorry to trash your thread. I hope you get your problem fixed soon. Having a bike that doesn't opperate properly is no fun. If your buddy can't figure it out, get it to the dealer ASAP. It's a beautiful bike and a wobble is very serious. I won't be back in here to argue.

Old 10-26-2007, 07:05 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

Mexpipe, sorry to trash your thread. I hope you get your problem fixed soon. Having a bike that doesn't opperate properly is no fun. If your buddy can't figure it out, get it to the dealer ASAP. It's a beautiful bike and a wobble is very serious. I won't be back in here to argue.
+100000000000000000000000000000000[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 10-26-2007, 06:29 PM

thanks bro and thanks to those that provided some info

Old 10-26-2007, 06:42 PM

Why it is that sixhundeadrr and HomoSTDfan26 ...
That was not nice. It would seem to me youdenigrated yourself to the very level you have accused SixHundred of living at. For the record, my sexual preference is not in question here and you have no basis for the unfounded assumption that I have STD(s) or am a fan of them.

I'm sure the hours you spentsearching throughyour bedside thesaurus to sling around a few words you thinkmight stump others makes you feel like your time was well spent. Keep in mind, we're not all the uneducated idiots you think we are. Aside from that fact, an Englishmajor (or just about anyone with a high school diploma)would have a field day withthe grammatical issues of yourmost recent posts (that I feel sure you think are canny). So stop playing like you're someone special and just realize nobody really gives a rat's a** what you think. Awww...were you notloved enough by mommy and daddy as a child? I understand why...

In any case, you are all but comical to me...but this is nothing new is it now hotshot?

You might have others fooled...

You know how the rest goes...

Ok...now you can go back to playing around with your thesaurus smartguy.

Old 10-26-2007, 08:19 PM

You are correct, of course, that was not nice and I'm sorry. Would that I were canny--yet I've already stated how much I suck at improv, much less with any forethought. I am woefully uneducated (hence the lax structure and breach in proper form you alluded to) and my penny ante hip-shots are as tripe as my involvement in this thread. I am clearly not wise enough to make nevermind the fact that a dick will always be a dick--as I am a very accomplished and experienced one myself, which is perhaps the only title that allows me to lay claim to those adjectives. Smart? No. Choleric? Yes. So, once again, I apologize for besmirching your name and that of MotoGP itself.

Quick Reply: death wobble