Old 06-10-2007, 05:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: turbocharging f4i

Thanks SchiraF4I, appreciate it.

Old 06-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

were you able to get in touch with the member from here (one of the links i gave you) who had a turbo'd f4i ?

Old 06-10-2007, 07:06 AM

no, it seems he hasent been online in a long time I have found a couple of good web sites though
like turbobike.com and dragbike.com thanks for the positive feedback.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:12 AM

turbo-bike.com sorry
needs hyphen

Old 06-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ahh oh well , keep us updated with your progress .. hmm maybe i should turbo my 929 [>:], nah im good lol

Old 06-10-2007, 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: F4iT
Until then I'm out
No loss here, you're not contributing to the community, and apparently you're wasting our time by asking us questions you already know the answers to.

therabbit: Get a life, stop analyzing other poster's comments. I'm a joke, HAHAHA I'm glad I'm here to entertain you buddy..
I've worked as a mechanic for the past 5 years, 2 of which were at a speed shop that’sspecialtywas fabricating turbo setups. You are a joke, you think you know way more then you do, and as they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. In all likelihood you're going to "shoot a piston through your oil pan." But, you already know more then all of us combined, so I'm sure it's going to come up roses .

If I remember correctly the tortoise outran the rabbit.. now thats funny HAHAHA jackass
First, you arecomparing yourself to a tortoise, you're saying that your bike, after being turbocharged, is going to be slow but very reliable. I wish I could remember why it was that I thought you didn'thave much knowledge about turbos ...Second, Aesop's fable isthe tortoise outran the hare, which is another name for a jackrabbit. Hares are generally larger than rabbits, with longer ears, and have black markings on their fur. Hares throughout mythology have been depictedas tricksters or as being crazy or mad, whereas rabbits are more docile creatures that have even been domesticated to an extent. But hey, I could be wrong since you know so much more then me.

Feel free to come back and try again[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 06-10-2007, 04:55 PM

I dont think he ever intended on leaving anyway, he has two user names F4iT and straytorque... pretty sure

Old 06-13-2007, 07:05 AM

sorry, stray torque is my room mate can you not tell the diffrence i can not spell worth a ****
rabbit you will be oweing me an aplogy soon you douch bag