F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

turbocharging f4i

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 05:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: turbocharging f4i

I think I read most of that thread, mostly flameing, not much substance.
Somewhere in there was the actual model # of a small turbo that was
successful. That would be the best starting point. After that its a science
project. BTW In my neck of the woods some guys built a 2-man
V-8 chainsaw. Dont make much sense, but somebody's got to do
the outrageous.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:25 AM

well for one i just wanted to know what problems to expect when fabing the kit ,and if anyone has done it.not for you to do it for me.rabito
as for you 312 please explain what exactly it is that i dont know what im talking about. if the nos runs out in the middle of you hittin the button it will still shoot the gas and the ing timing will still be redarded cuz the bike still thinks you still got nos in the tank.im just saying that its simpler to put on nos but its not relibale. and its not their all the time.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:32 AM

all, just wait if you dont want to leave positive feedback then you are a hater and dont have a meclanicly inclined bone in your body. and in the near future i hope we meet at a event and i see you all with your mouth hanging. besides i was just wanting some resorces not for anyone to build it for me

Old 06-03-2007, 06:41 AM

and the thread on here is form last year and the have veered so far off the sbj thats its not funny like i said turbof4i is the only one with good info but he hasent been on since o6 its 07 the last time i looked

Old 06-03-2007, 06:41 AM

O.k. this guy has got to be a joke. [sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 06-03-2007, 06:47 AM

ORIGINAL: F4iT

.it s just that the turbo is more effecent.safer and you can control the boost with the turn of a dial or push of a button.leave the boost on like 3lbs and its like having nos all the time and you get the cool sounds.
Wow, if you're so smart- why did you make this thread?![sm=exactly.gif]

Old 06-03-2007, 07:16 AM

well the guy that posted that thread was too young he wanted to turbo the bike because he herd about it and thought it was cool to impress his friends .im doing this because it is something that hasent been done exept a handfull of times. ive read the post and the only person who seemes like they know somthing has not been on here since 8-06 long time.eventualy i would like to porduce the kit for other people out their,and there are some out their.
just imagine the power of a 1000 on a light nimble bike like the 600, also for all talkin about nos yea its cheap hp but a lot of downfalls like filling the bottle, the added stress of the engine you will tipicaly get about 30 to50 passes before your rings start blow by and smoke unless you pop the nos squezeing the piston down and sealing the rings again. turbo is just more effecent and its power 24/7 no refills no stoping to turn the bottle on . what are you going to do when your at the red light and some 1000 puls up .be like hang on while i pop my seat and turn it on.and if you leave it on all the time it will slowly leak out so when you hit it a little somthing and then detionation when your at 11000 rpm and the nos sputters and backfires sending your pistons threw the oil pan .it s just that the turbo is more effecent.safer and you can control the boost with the turn of a dial or push of a button.leave the boost on like 3lbs and its like having nos all the time and you get the cool sounds.yea it takes fab but whats the fun if its not a challange.thanks for the feedback and i will have this someday. for all the haters ,see you at the track.
okay okay i got to say i can understand someone wanting to do something becuase hey it sounds like a good idea or just cuase they want to buy the reasons you want to are flawed.

a light and nimble turbo charges f4i? i mean come on by the time you get done your probly going to weight close to or more then a 1000 i mean you dont really expect to slap on a turbo and not add weight do you? i mean the turbo and all that stuff you add to the bike to support the turbo adds wieght.

yes nitrous can become unstable you can blow your engine but it also depends on how much of a shot you throw at a motor. but turbo charging has just as many draw backs.

what about spooling this bad boy when the 1000 takes off your going to feel like a boat anchor holding you back. my budy threw a t3 at his sti and below 4k now the damn thing is so slugish he only has a slightly beter 1/4 mile time.

and you should be street racing any way with a 1000 or any other bike.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:52 AM

im wanting it for the simple fact to be diffrent than ANYONE else around here and have something that nobody has. the reason i made this thread is to see if any one has found out any info on the internet or any other place busness. yes im smart but its better if someone that has allready expermented with this tells you about the complactions on fabing a kit for the f4i.but some of us dont have momy and daddys money gust to go out and buy things like a 1000rr so im trying to make the best of what i got. i dont see how it will bog if i slip the clutch a little so it will act like a stall converter to get the boost up. and the red light thing is just an example save my racing for the track.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:00 AM

a light and nimble turbo charges f4i? when did i ever put it like this i said if you had the power of a 1000 on a 600 it would be kick ***
and the turbo only weighs 20 lb at most. it would be well worth it whats everyones problem with turbos are you all scared little girls or do you have some *****!

Old 06-03-2007, 03:29 PM

a light and nimble turbo charges f4i? when did i ever put it like this i said if you had the power of a 1000 on a 600 it would be kick ***
and the turbo only weighs 20 lb at most. it would be well worth it whats everyones problem with turbos are you all scared little girls or do you have some *****!
No, we're not immature ricer kids that learn everything from Super Street and Import Tuner and then think we know EVERYTHING.

I don't know what is more annoying:
your insults,
your lack of using capital letters,
lack of punctuation,
wanting people on here to treat you like a little kid and feed you because you're too lazy to use the internet,
you can't spell half the words in the english language.

And no, I was joking, you're not smart. You're incredibly stupid. But you thought I was giving you a compliment!!

You don't know ANYTHING about turbo lag or making up a kit- SO DON'T TALK AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. BECAUSE IF YOU DO- THEN GO OUT AND DO IT INSTEAD OF CRYING FOR HELP.

YOU WANT IT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE "BADASS" AND YOU'D GET COOL POINTS???? ALRIGHT LITTLE BIKER BOY.[sm=icon_beat.gif]

I know a couple things from your posts- you're have no money, you dropped out of school, you don't work on your own car/motorcycle because you don't have the brains for it, you read alot of magazines and think you know everything, you street race and TALK ALOT OF SHIET.