F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

New 01 CBR F4i, wanna go faster...

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 12:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryans CBR
No, I'm fine with 600cc (for now) When I feel the urge to go too fast I'll borrow my cousin's bike, but for now I plan on living to see next term start!
If you think you need a bigger bike than the f4i to go fast you should really stick with the bmw because you really sound like a squid and have no business on the sportbike.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by lanceg
If you think you need a bigger bike than the f4i to go fast you should really stick with the bmw because you really sound like a squid and have no business on the sportbike.
I'm not sure what part of "I'm fine with a 600cc for now" you're having problems comprehending? I will stick with the BMW because it's pretty f*cking cool having 400 hp IMHO, and I'm sure I'll be on sportbikes for a long time as well. I'm curious how you came to the conclusion I'm a "squid" and can't handle a bike? Is asking questions a sign of icompetence? Because I thought I was trying to gain more insight to the "world of CBRs"...

Old 05-19-2009, 04:12 PM

mainly because from your post you seem to think that a 600cc bike is a slow starter bike. This is the general thoughts of most squids that jump on a sportbike cause their little buddies have one and don't have a clue about saftey or how to ride. They are only concerned about going fast and trying to look cool. Most riders never advance far enough to get everything that a 600 has to offer but just have to have a litre bike cause that's what their little squid buddies tell them they need. Anybody riding on the street and only worrying about speed is a squid.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:58 PM

Wow you guys are all d1cks to ppl on here let em be he was just asking a damn question and you want to rip in to him

Old 05-19-2009, 06:00 PM

mainly because from your post you seem to think that a 600cc bike is a slow starter bike. This is the general thoughts of most squids that jump on a sportbike cause their little buddies have one and don't have a clue about saftey or how to ride. They are only concerned about going fast and trying to look cool. Most riders never advance far enough to get everything that a 600 has to offer but just have to have a litre bike cause that's what their little squid buddies tell them they need. Anybody riding on the street and only worrying about speed is a squid.
Said he had an f2 before he got the f4i so he had a 600 already *high five to you*

Old 05-19-2009, 06:55 PM

Read the whole thread before jumping to these conclusions. I have had a bike before, a 600. And what's wrong with wanting to go faster, I was unaware that was against some biker's moral code?? I'm also not looking to "be cool", I'm confident enough, I've already got a beautiful girlfriend, and my friends couldn't care less what I ride, as long as I ride with them. So instead of trying to make me look like a fool by calling me names, read the whole d@mn post before typing and removing any doubt that you are a complete moron.

Originally Posted by hondarider600
Said he had an f2 before he got the f4i so he had a 600 already *high five to you*
Everybody feels a need to rip on a new person, on any thread. I know, I've finally gotten to over 1K posts on one of my other threads, just now people are starting to understand me! Thank you for reading the whole thread

Last edited by Ryans CBR; 05-19-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:28 PM

Ryans you're a poser admit it.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:42 PM

Wow this is getting out of hand. I HATE when posts get off topic, if ur just tryin to talk **** go post somewhere else. Nobody wants to read that crap, stick to the topic!

Old 05-19-2009, 07:49 PM

yea Ryans---go to a BEEMER forum and maybe skip a pound of that hair gel per day haha, jk man

Old 05-19-2009, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by VTcbr
Ryans you're a poser admit it.
OK, Ok, Ima poza for life!

Originally Posted by lonestarballa
Wow this is getting out of hand. I HATE when posts get off topic, if ur just tryin to talk **** go post somewhere else. Nobody wants to read that crap, stick to the topic!
Couldn't agree more...
Originally Posted by VTcbr
yea Ryans---go to a BEEMER forum and maybe skip a pound of that hair gel per day haha, jk man
My fellow bmw forum goers have banned me for life, reason being: Too much hair gel... I guess you guys are stuck with me

Quick Reply: New 01 CBR F4i, wanna go faster...