F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

My New F4i

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so last night finnally got around to cutting the yoshi looks amazing and sounds even better. Im up in okc doing drill so cant post new pics till Monday sorry. Anyone has any questions on how I cut mine just ask.

Old 12-06-2011, 12:23 PM

yesterday the weather sucked way bad not much better today but, the wind stopped so went for a little ride.

pic of the short yoshi and the heel protectors

Attached Thumbnails My New F4i-img_0069.jpg   My New F4i-img_0067.jpg   My New F4i-img_0068.jpg  
Old 12-07-2011, 04:24 PM

Took my girl on a date to the top of Mt. Scott.

I was looking back at my old pics of the bike and it is unreal how far it has come.

Attached Thumbnails My New F4i-img_0082.jpg   My New F4i-img_0083.jpg   My New F4i-img_0084.jpg  
Old 12-11-2011, 12:45 AM

took the chain guard off, I think it gives it a more aggressive look. on another not just a view views shy of 1500 I feel like Mr. Popular LOL

Old 12-12-2011, 09:04 PM

just ordered some new vortex sprockets 16/46

Old 12-17-2011, 06:36 PM

so went for a ride today, stopped at a stop light put it in N. When i went to down shift into 1st the shift link decided to detach its self from the lever. lol so much fun riding home in 2nd. got home and fixed it. in other new go the news the vortex sprockets came in but i dont wanna pay $90 to have them put on. :/ found a GSXR-600 for $1000 in yukon so i may look into grabbing it.

Old 12-18-2011, 12:02 PM

well i got bored today figured i could do a free mod.
anyone feel free to post something, starting to feel like I'm talking to my self.

Attached Thumbnails My New F4i-img_0104.jpg  
Old 12-19-2011, 04:52 PM

Hey man, as long as you're talking to yourself you should talk yourself into putting on those sprockets. lol! It isn't hard to do. If you don't have a chain breaker/riveter, it's well worth the investment.
So, what's the word on that GSXR? Was it a worthwhile investment?
Your bike's looking pretty good, by the way. One thing you might consider doing is take a blow dryer or hot air gun to those warning stickers on the swing arm. Peel them off carefully and put them under your seat, on top of the fender, if you really want to keep them.

Old 12-19-2011, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rich
been awhile since Ive done a update. So here goes.

tach went bad so had to replace the speedo back to stock yellow
found a guy in lawton that paints bikes so gonna get a quote for the tank.

What was wrong with the tach? Did it not pick up any reading while the bike was running? I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out if my speedo is dead or if I have ECU issues. My tach doesnt pick up any reading while the bike is moving, however, it does the sweep when I put the key in. My speedo is also unable to reset the fuel gauge unless I pull the fuse out. Was your problem similar to that? Everything works fine except for the problems I described.

Any help would be awesome!! I don't wanna buy a new speedo only to find out it was the ECU

Last edited by highercal; 12-19-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by T-Rich
been awhile since Ive done a update. So here goes.

tach went bad so had to replace the speedo back to stock yellow
found a guy in lawton that paints bikes so gonna get a quote for the tank.

What was wrong with the tach? Did it not pick up any reading while the bike was running? I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out if my speedo is dead or if I have ECU issues. My tach doesnt pick up any reading while the bike is moving, however, it does the sweep when I put the key in. My speedo is also unable to reset the fuel gauge unless I pull the fuse out. Was your problem similar to that? Everything works fine except for the problems I described.

Any help would be awesome!! I don't wanna buy a new speedo only to find out it was the ECU