Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

First "kill"?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First "kill"?

In light of my recent run in with aussie officer Whiteside, I decided to take my fun a bit further away from home and in a more secluded area. Headed up to north scottsdale for some halloween fun, went as a motorcyclist Since I wasn't going to allow myself to drink, I left the party I was at early just as a guy was rolling up on what looked like an 02/03 r6. He threw out a peace sign and rolled to a stop near my bike. He liked my murdered out flat black paint (which came on the bike) and a recent design I did in flat white. I asked him if he wouldn't mind goin' head to head on a home development road I knew of like 5 minutes away. I had checked it out last week while visiting my parents house and knew the build crews weren't in yet, so no need to worry about nails or debris. He agreed so we rolled over, rode the street just in case circumstances had changed, which they hadn't. I went with expectations of getting walked on and over, but figured experience is always a good thing. We lined up, a few of the guys douchebag friends were watching in a big gay show truck (nothing pisses me off more than big gay show trucks) a friend stood in the middle of us, grease style, and dropped his hand for the go. As a new rider, I'm not to skilled yet with goin from a stop, but I guess the excitement and concentration of the moment helped out. It also helped that this kid had no idea what to do on a bike. He had a better start but I passed him pretty quick. He also had no clue where the power band on his bike was I guess. Once I hit second gear after the launch, it was all the same to me as riding back streets from earlier that week. Ended up beating the guy, by how much I didnt remember to check. Apparently the guy says he popped into nuetral while shifting to second, an excuse I cant really take seriously. Afterwards I talked with him, its his father's bike he takes out on the weekends to pick up girls, lol. I'm almost feel guilty dusting a dale boy, So I figured I would get a consensus on the forum to legitimize what I hope is my first kill

Old 11-11-2007, 03:40 AM
Default RE: First "kill"?

hhahaha he's just saying that lol don't believe him!!! hahhaha

Old 11-14-2007, 02:34 AM

It's the rider alot of times and not necessarily the bike. I beat a guy on a Kawasaki Ninja one night with my F3, I pretty much left him at the line and never looked back. A kill is a kill, if you hit a deer with your truck, the deer is just as dead as if it was hit with a 30/30 rifle!

Old 11-19-2007, 11:38 AM

Couldn't have been put better Kursher. As long as he knows how to race. It should be considered a legit "Kill".

Congrats!