Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How To Kill Hip Hop

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How To Kill Hip Hop

[align=left][/align]

AHH Accessories

[align=center]

document.write(');

[align=center][/align][/align]
The views expressed inside this editorial aren’t necessarily the views of AllHipHop.com or its employees.

How To Kill Hip-Hop Before It Kills You
By illseed

[font="verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][size=2 nd="3"]To all the people who are trying to stop Hip-Hop, you can't do it, because you don't have the wherewithal to truly do what it takes. Hip-Hop is the voice of a generation, in all its violent, misogynist, deviant and self-destructive glory. We're still here, y'all, and you posh, spicy types need an assassin like illseed to assist you in annihilating rap. You want to ban us and boycott us! Censor us! You want to shut us up and sweep us under a big, fat rug with the rest of the dirt! All of that is for sissies...let me show you the way to really destroy Hip-Hop.

KILL ALL THE RAPPERS

If these rappers are like the plague or something and, since there is no antidote, kill them. When you finish exterminating the vermin, hang them from the street lamps in urban every city in America (and the suburbs), Vlad Tepes style and show these young kids that Hip-Hop is no longer an acceptable form of expression. Quarantine them like any other contagious disease or else it will continue to infect the pure, pristine world we life in.

KILL THE REAL HOES

There was no reason for Imus to call those upstanding college ball players "nappy headed hoes," especially since many of them relax their hair and are not sexually promiscuous. I hate to unearth this secret, but there are actually a lot of real hoes in the world that contribute tremendously to the global skank level. Consequently, the **** industry pumps out a lot of hoe cakes! All strippers are not hoes, but smoke generally indicates a fire. (No pun intended.) I ask, "What's a pimp without a hooker?" He is a weird older dude with funny looking clothes and no money! Remove these real hoes and you won't have a rapper with any hoes to talk about.

OPRAH HAS TO START A RAP LABEL

Now, this Imus stuff has re-ignited an argument that has existed for years and even Oprah Winfrey jumped on the bloated band wagon. Since she is riding the wave, she might as well go "all in."Oprah should start a label that represents the kind of Hip-Hop her audience would like. Why not? GET THAT GWAP! (For the Hip-Hopically impaired, that means "get as much money as you can.") But, with the mythical Oprah at the helm, it could truly serve as a means to destroy racism, sexism and every other "ism" that we face daily. Furthermore, it would eradicate the war on terror, poverty itself, lower the AIDS rate, create jobs, educate the ignorant and erase the affects of 400 years of slavery in America. I nominate Stanley Crouch as the Chairman of O Records, Tipper Gore as the VP, Jason Whitlock as the "unsexy" Secretary of Snacks and Young MC as the first signee. Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money!

REVOKE THE RIGHT TO TALK

"Cussin wasn't nothin 'til a black man rapped," a well known rapper Treach once said. He was right. Despite the fact that pro

Old 04-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Default RE: How To Kill Hip Hop

What?

Old 04-19-2007, 03:59 PM

lol ok

Old 04-19-2007, 04:01 PM

uhh ok im confused as hell what is this?

Old 04-19-2007, 04:06 PM

lol also, there isn't a single artist from new orleans on that list, but that clown ludacris is on there?

Old 04-19-2007, 04:25 PM

Its an editorial on hip hop and the heat its been taking regarding recent events such as the imus situation. as far as New Orleans i didnt write i just thought it was a good read.

Old 04-19-2007, 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: tdgroup

Its an editorial on hip hop and the heat its been taking regarding recent events such as the imus situation. as far as New Orleans i didnt write i just thought it was a good read.
lol i know man, im just kidding:-p

Old 04-19-2007, 04:29 PM

oh ok i am slightly less confused now lol i didnt understand it at first....

Old 04-19-2007, 04:59 PM

Hip-Hop is the voice of a generation, in all its violent, misogynist, deviant and self-destructive glory.
Do rappers even know what misogynist even means??? Can they even pronounce it???? [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-19-2007, 05:00 PM

i dont see how they can blame hip hop for what imus did really? its not even like he listens to the stuff lol. look at him, he is wrinkley, when is the last time u some somebody what was that damn old listen to hip-hop?

Quick Reply: How To Kill Hip Hop