Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Kill him or not kill him?, Thats the quistion?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kill him or not kill him?, Thats the quistion?

So I took my cbr over to newlondon wisconsin to visit freinds, its about 4 hours from my home in minnesota. Im there 1 day and my cousin from st.paul mn calls me and swears on his life its my durango he see's in police inpound(cousin shop is in the same parking lott as police impound), he says he can read my D.O.T number from were he's standing..SSSOOOOO i hightail it to st.paul and shure enough,,its mine, with both doors caved in like somebody kicked them in, the passenger fender caved in from something,,im assuming a tree,,seeing i picked bark out of it, the hood looks like somebody was jumping up and down on it, the rear tires were smoked off,,brakes stands??,,thats all i can figure.

anyhoo it got towd from the highway when it ran out of gas, we put some gas in her and drover her accross the parking lot to cousins shop,,after i paid the $367 tow and storage, nothing i can do at this point but head home and try to figure out what happend right?, so thats what i do,,i live 1 hour south of st.paul and i pull into my drive way(oh,,my wife is in canada visiting her family for 2 weeks) and i notice the garage window is half open,,
I NEVER LEAVE IT OPEN!, i open the garage door and the katana is gone, i left it on a stand with a oil bucket under her and not a drop of oil in her,,but there is 1 emty quart og mineral oil sitting were the bike was, i go into the house cause im calling the police right?,,yep,,but they already are looking for me, they knoced on my door as soon as i walked into the house asking why i lefy my katana totalled out alongside the highway?,,ECUSEME??, so i tell them the story, they do some checking just for verifie im telling the truth, then they ask me if i know some young man 17-21 of age,,short blond crew cut, with his whole right arm coverd in tribal tattoos,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MY SON FROM MY FIRST WIFE!!, so we peiced together what happend, he left his moms in norther minnesota with his looser freinds, his car broke down about 30 miles from my house(copps told me his car was broke down on the highway), they get to my house somehow and decide,,"**** jack,,we need this stuff" break into the garage, put the plug into the bike,,with one quart of minneral oil, take the bike and the durando,,ofcourse the bike dont go far befor the motor seizes and gos into a skid,,flips 2 or 3 times,,tottaled,,

my son ,,says **** this,,jumps into the durango with his looser freind and head north, and runs it threw every ditch and mudd hole he can find from here to st.paul, oh befor they left they tryed to get my 70 inch cornwell box into the back of the durango(yea,,like its gona fit!), to put a positive spin on this,,,i forgot to send in the check for my inshurance, my wife handles all that

Last edited by RojerLockless; 07-31-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:17 AM

Kill him!!!! Nothing more disrespectful than stealing from your family!!! I say he has a lot of charges coming his way. He'll have time to think about it in jail!!

Old 07-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy crap! Man...I don't know what to say.....kinda shocked myself.
I'll wait for an update

Old 07-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shocked is an understatement.
I don't really even know what to say, either. Holy chit.
Sorry to hear that.
What the hell is wrong with this kid?

Old 07-30-2009, 09:26 AM

pound him into the ground... then turn that area into your dogs new toilet...

Old 07-30-2009, 09:37 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm speechless !!
I think it comes down to how much you care for him............
Has he done this before ?If he has,...........
for me, I'd probably have him charged........................
two counts grand theft auto
burglary
That's jail time unless he's very lucky...............
He clearly feels nothing for you.............
Make sure all his loser friends are charged too.

I'm truly sorry for you

Old 07-30-2009, 11:01 AM

Dude... paragraphs...

That sucks though! I would not be letting him get away with anything. How old is he? Is his mother still responsible for him? I'd be getting myself a new bike and a new truck if I was you. I don't know what kind of trouble story the boy has, but that is just low.

Last edited by CrashTECH; 07-30-2009 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW!! That is bad. I am watching my 7 year old hitting golf ***** in the back yard reading this. I would beat him stupid, and I would press charges. The only reason he did this to you is because he doesn't think you will press charges.

Who is stupid enough to put mineral oil in the bike? really? Why wouldn't you go buy $10 worth of oil and then take the bike? Whatever just can't figure that one out.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:27 PM

Don't kill him... just make him wish he was dead... Take him out on the back forty and nail his ***** to a stump then set the stump on fire. Give him a dull pocket knife to free himself with. If he lives he won't be passing that F'd up DNA to the next generation.

Quick Reply: Kill him or not kill him?, Thats the quistion?