CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

high spped on a 954

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: high spped on a 954

So BobJoe.. is it true you know Joey? If so, why didn't you bitch-slap him a long time ago??

Old 09-26-2007, 10:20 PM

Please o please o please admin delete this thread

Old 09-26-2007, 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

Please o please o please admin delete this thread
I agree. This thread has nothing positive to add to the site.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:18 PM
VP

probably not a bad idea... but nothing we've done so far has broken the rules so it's not gonna happen

Old 09-27-2007, 12:16 AM

Joey it is people like you that keep other good and smart members from posting or comming to the site. We all stay away from people like you for a reason. we are here to talk about and help others with bike's and the posts I have seen of yours most of them are crap and lead people in the wrong direction. You are like that kid that got tazed last week because he had to be the center of the conversation and just wanted to stir up crap. I do not post up here as much because of people like you, giving the rest of us a bad name. just my 2 cnts

Old 09-27-2007, 07:32 PM

well t bars are a pain killer that make you drozy....i found this out bc the medical examiner said so....his name was jason amburgy...i do have to say that i agree that the thread may have went to far and like i said in my last post....i am sorry if any of you were affended by it....but all of you were so quick to judge...but whatever...i think i found out more about you in this thread than you did about me...that my be my fault for leading you guys on with this whole stupid thing......and i have to say that bobjoe and a few others would be the type of people i would hang out with....like i said i meant no harm and after this thread is done you probly wont here from me unless i can help...i just wanted to leave my mark on this forum....and i did...this thread is probly the longest thread in the whole thing....even though most of it was bs....look if you dont want to believe me thats fine...you dont have to deal with me on a day to day basis....so you guys just chill and we will get this forum back to its old self....and i promise that i will not get anymore bs threads started...cool...cool...and bobjoe i never had anything against you but you were the first to lash out so i made this thread more interesting by starting beef wit you....sorry for that....so like i said i will post any time you guys have a question but there will be no more funny buisness out of me....but you have to admit that i kept you guys entertained.....later joey

Old 09-27-2007, 08:33 PM

If everyone one would've believed you about your run, I doubt you ever would've admitted that you were lying. nice try covering up though, your not totally transparent or anything.

youre not special, youre not smart, youre not fooling anyone but yourself, you still have alot of growing up to do.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:11 PM

Ok Joey, I don't know you but. Let me knock your *** back to REALITY. With this drastic of a gearing change, I sure hope you installed a Speed-o-healer. Just like stated before, most sport bikes have a 10 to 15% inaccuracy stock. Yes the 954 is a very fast bike, but unless you do something about the aerodynamics and the HP. You will not accomplish no where near 193. By using a gearing calculator I have come up with an additional 10% inaccuracy on top of the 10 to 15% the bike already has. We will just call it20%...So consider this.... When are running 100mph on GPS, you speedometer will actually read around 120 to 125. Lets just say you do run 193 on your speedo, Your actually trap speed will be around the 170 mark. Oh and another thing., If your bike is 2001 and newer. The wonderful government has put a limit on what the bike will show on the speedo. It is 186mph.

SO Goodluck and spend some more money. Maybe you can get there.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ha ya i was the frist to lash out because i call people's BS no matter who/where/how it is... i dont mind, it was fun, but i still have the same opinon of you..

Old 09-27-2007, 11:40 PM

Joey: Thanks for defining T-bars. I really had no idea what you were talking about. I am only offended by your spelling and grammatical errors. The rest was no big deal, but we should get this forum back to normal.

Quick Reply: high spped on a 954