CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

high spped on a 954

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: high spped on a 954

i posted what on page 11 of this about going fast and you would not listen...told you in houstan my buddies were riding out towards austin and one of them went head on with another bike at 120mph in a turn.....dont mess with mother nature number 1 and number 2 god has a life line on all of us and urs was shortened everytime you got on a bike if you truly did all the stuff you quote you did...sorry bout ur friend..i have had 11 bikers that have been close to me die as well....the other night here in dallas..my crew was doing 120-130 inbetween cars..half the group will fall back with me and we just watch as those dumb ***'s play cat and mouse...its there lives....i like roads that dont have tons of cars on them....dallas and fort worth are nice to cruise and talk pics but when theres guys like you tryin to play rocket bike...theres no reason why theres a increase on biker deaths going up

Old 09-25-2007, 08:57 AM
VP

I'm sorry your friend died the way he did... as far as your signature goes, you're a hypocrit. I'm glad you learned your lesson, but its unforatunate it had to be at someone elses disposal. Get rid of the bike, and grow up before you put other peoples lives in danger by riding again.

Old 09-25-2007, 06:01 PM

first of all we were doing 100mph....that isnt that fast....there was no traffic...this van was abandon and the police still cant find the owner....i have always been an aggresive rider...i wasnt riding faster than my gaurdian angels can fly...bc i know they have fown up into the 160mph many times....i will not be selling my bike...this was not a flook acceident he was doped up on enough t bars to supply a pharmacy...apparently he fell asleep while riding....so even though he was my best friend anybody would know that to ride a bike you really need to have all of your sences....it was his own fault for not being here today...when i found this out i was really disapointed in him and i think it releaved me of the guilt and blame i was feeling for even being there so i went out and took a ride today and i found myself having a great time and i still ride the same....so looks like i will stay a rider....and there was no leason here except to be sober at the handelbars.....

Old 09-25-2007, 06:26 PM

that doesn't make any sense at all, 1 day and you've changed your mind? do you ever step back from all these stories and really honestly think they are believable?
are you really talking **** about a friend who isn't dead more than a week yet, how could you not notice he was ****ed up before you took off to go blasting around 100mph+
but hey, im glad that you feel OK about it.

everybody will lie to someone else at one time or another, its people that can consistently lie to themselves that scare me.

Old 09-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not amused or convinced, I never believed a word of what he had to say and even if this is the truth he'll be talking smack about speeding in about 3 days or so.

Old 09-25-2007, 06:39 PM

I hear ya, too many people are content to let other people like this guy get away with this compulsive lying, some people even fall for it. at least theres something in *most* of the people drawn to sportbikes that wont let him get away with it.

I really hope he has a wake up call and quits diggin the hole, but ive known a few people like this and unfortunately they usually don't learn

Old 09-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

so if your friend really was killed post the link to the article... and if your friend was drugged up out riding im glad he killed himself instead of one of the other riders on the road or worse a family in their car on their way home.. there is no excuse for riding under the influence.. so **if this is a true story** your friend foolishly took his own life and endangered many others and was a selfish son of a bitch to leave his loved ones behind..

Old 09-25-2007, 08:35 PM

ORIGINAL: elwood206

I hear ya, too many people are content to let other people like this guy get away with this compulsive lying, some people even fall for it. at least theres something in *most* of the people drawn to sportbikes that wont let him get away with it.

I really hope he has a wake up call and quits diggin the hole, but ive known a few people like this and unfortunately they usually don't learn

+1 on that. I couldnt have said it any better myself.

I too have known people like this. I could never understand what compels them to keep digging the hole deeper and deeper... Ive actually even heard the "my best friend died" bit before from one of these people. Thats why when I heard this it really got my attention.

Look im nopsychiatrist,but this sounds way too familiar to me and I would say
Joey has some compulsive lying issues.

And honestly, even if this did happen,where is the video since it was supposedlyshipped before this happened? It really is scarey that people are willing to go totheextent of fabricating astory of someone getting hurt or killed to try to cover up a senseless lie.

Joey, Id even be willing to bet that you are one of the guys that thinks everybody gives you a hard time or second guesses you on everything. Let me tell you. You bring it upon yourself. I normally would not take the time to post the replys that I have to this thread, but as I stated before I have known people like you and it really bothers me that so many people buy into these stories.

Joey... you arenot fooling me.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:55 PM

Are you guys serious? Do people actually lie about someone dying?! I can not begin to comprehend what would motivate someone to lie about that.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:10 PM

ORIGINAL: cleansho93

ORIGINAL: elwood206

+1 on that. I couldnt have said it any better myself.

I too have known people like this. I could never understand what compels them to keep digging the hole deeper and deeper... Ive actually even heard the "my best friend died" bit before from one of these people. Thats why when I heard this it really got my attention.

Look im nopsychiatrist,but this sounds way too familiar to me and I would say
Joey has some compulsive lying issues.

And honestly, even if this did happen,where is the video since it was supposedlyshipped before this happened? It really is scarey that people are willing to go totheextent of fabricating astory of someone getting hurt or killed to try to cover up a senseless lie.

Joey, Id even be willing to bet that you are one of the guys that thinks everybody gives you a hard time or second guesses you on everything. Let me tell you. You bring it upon yourself. I normally would not take the time to post the replys that I have to this thread, but as I stated before I have known people like you and it really bothers me that so many people buy into these stories.

Joey... you arenot fooling me.
well i wouldnt call it lying considering i just got home from a funeral but i dont care who you are...if you are not smart enough to make rash descions about doing anything that will impair your judgment to operate anything you are an idiot..no one ever knew he had a drug problem but i am a big say no to drugs kinda guy and i dont tolerate it around me or my family.....i am not bashing on him i am just disappointed that he would do such a foolish thing that would cost him the ultimate price...his life.....now that i have that out of the way with....lets get to this lying about speed buisness...if i didnt get on here and say the things i say then this would be a very boring forum...i feel i have brought some sort of excitement to it....I DID NOT DO A HIGH SPEED RUN...just thought i would get some of yalls panties in a twist and make you want to come back and read...i am not a compulsive lier....i am just bored....the wife works long hours so i get on here to keep me out of trouble....you can call me a lier or bull****ter if you want ...but i think i got one hell of a run out of this thread....i do own a 954 and i have made all the mods to it i say i have, but it is running about 140hp and i have only topped it out at around 173 speedo dont know what the actual speed is....i do have a constable friend of the family that has offered to shoot me with radar at top speed but who would trust a cop....i simpley did this thread to entertain everyone in here and i got to meet alot of you through this thread....some of you will think this is funny and some will be disapointed and some of you will be mad....but i do have some pretty good general knowledge of bikes ...like i said before..i am not a bike tech...but i can answer basic questions...i do have to say that bobjoe knew what i was doing from day one of this long *** thread...good job bobjoe....the only reason i came clean about this whole thing is bc i didnt like the last couple of post calling me a compulsive lier....i am not...i am very honest actually that is how i have been able to do as well as i have in life....well i will be happy to answer any questions you have but like i said if this thread has af

Quick Reply: high spped on a 954