CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 12:16 AM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: exhaust

no no bobjoe you started this! YOU FINISH IT!

Old 05-24-2007, 02:08 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HA i finished this long time ago......

Old 05-24-2007, 07:32 AM

pimp i am guessing you are stationed out of fort hood? ya...trust me...being a victim of a hit and run is not fun...makes your whole way of driving alot different...did you hear about that 1 death in waco and the other in houstan...those where my bois....RIP...but still....ya...i love the wheely and the speed sometimes but at least joey has calmed from the 200 plus mph

Old 05-25-2007, 04:00 PM

well guys the bike is sluggish as hell intill i hit about 90 in third then it starts to get pretty nasty...leg was feeling better so a friend of mine and me went for a ride this morning...went out off of 105 and 59 and got her up to about 160 and there was still a whole lot left....i still was not real comfortable on my knee so i didnt try to take it any further....and i was not on the smoothest freeway either...maybe sat. night i will go to gaveston and try my luck...bike does not shake anymore so thats good...but when this is all said and done i will put my bike back to the specs i listed earlier...this bike is not fun to ride with the gearing the way it is...way to slow were i need it the most...you know when you are riding and someone comes over on you, you have enough torch and hp to move ahead or react well the bike the way it sits (unless i am doing over 100) reacts about the same as a mustang gt...no hp or torch...will let you guys know something soon....oh yea this has been an absolute great thread and i appreciate everyones imput but the next time i post on this thread will be when i hit 200 or i find out how close i get....my sisters best friend is a cop and she said she would try to get me a calibrated radar gun only if she can be there...i will try to get some video for you guys...

Old 05-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

o brother

Old 05-25-2007, 09:34 PM

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx

HA i finished this long time ago......
he didnt read my sh*t either!
[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 05-30-2007, 03:15 AM

ORIGINAL: joey954rr

well guys the bike is sluggish as hell intill i hit about 90 in third then it starts to get pretty nasty...leg was feeling better so a friend of mine and me went for a ride this morning...went out off of 105 and 59 and got her up to about 160 and there was still a whole lot left....i still was not real comfortable on my knee so i didnt try to take it any further....and i was not on the smoothest freeway either...maybe sat. night i will go to gaveston and try my luck...bike does not shake anymore so thats good...but when this is all said and done i will put my bike back to the specs i listed earlier...this bike is not fun to ride with the gearing the way it is...way to slow were i need it the most...you know when you are riding and someone comes over on you, you have enough torch and hp to move ahead or react well the bike the way it sits (unless i am doing over 100) reacts about the same as a mustang gt...no hp or torch...will let you guys know something soon....oh yea this has been an absolute great thread and i appreciate everyones imput but the next time i post on this thread will be when i hit 200 or i find out how close i get....my sisters best friend is a cop and she said she would try to get me a calibrated radar gun only if she can be there...i will try to get some video for you guys...

so are you mentally challenged by choice or? i mean you have all us riders...differnt skill lovels....and we are giving you advice you are looking for....you have not read anything we have said..i gave you my thoughts and all..thought you were coming to ur senses man...but then you just post again...which seems like you have had some butt plugs in ur ears....look...ride...dont go out there and kill urself....wait..try to do 200....guys we have been going at this al wrong....joey....most busy part of the day....go out and hit traffic....you will hit 200....ya....ya....the cars will block the air from slowing you down....just go between them buddy....

Old 05-30-2007, 11:59 AM

I wish you luck joey954 since no one is able to talk you out of this.. will say i have ridden my bike through almost everystate east of missip and west through canada and alaska and have only seen 2 roads worthy of attempting such speed one road is in canada the other is just outside of anchorage and is a divided interstate w over a five mile straightaway. a perfect beeline.. smooth and new. no traffic. no exits. no turnarounds,no onramps
however such a road is a rarity. almost mythical spoken of in hushed and gigglytones over a cold malt liquor. and even with such a road those who use it for such purpose go there at 430 am and have a traffic control plan in place. after having driven the road at low speed four to a lane looking for any debris or potholes. then the only hazard is the driver himself.

Old 05-30-2007, 12:12 PM

would recommend going to a track first .. guaranteed youll find someone with a bike faster than yours the longest straigtaway ive seen on any track is 6000 ft. on a roadcourse and thats in texas.

Old 05-30-2007, 03:43 PM
TEN

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

This dude Joeyis funnier than cartoons....

Quick Reply: exhaust