CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2007, 03:23 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: exhaust

trying to make me feel sorry for you.... just wait till you crash at 200mph on a public road in your t shirt and shorts.. be laid up for 6 years...

Old 05-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

since this went from a thread about speed to "you aint ****" thread ill add one more thing go to www.shandyturbos.com if you want a turbo for a 954. i was gonna get one till they up the price by $1000 so unless they bring it down im not to interested.

Old 05-14-2007, 02:41 AM

[sm=lockeddance.gif]PLEASE!

Old 05-14-2007, 10:02 AM
VP

ORIGINAL: pimpncbr954s

since this went from a thread about speed to "you aint ****" thread ill add one more thing go to www.shandyturbos.com if you want a turbo for a 954. i was gonna get one till they up the price by $1000 so unless they bring it down im not to interested.
where's the 954 turbo I didn't see it on there...

Old 05-14-2007, 01:45 PM

SORRY S.O.B.'S TOOK IT OFF! OK WELL ILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE. GOT ONE IN THE WORKS WIT A GUY THAT BUILDS CUSTOM TURBOS SO WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Old 05-14-2007, 02:26 PM

ORIGINAL: pimpncbr954s

SORRY S.O.B.'S TOOK IT OFF! OK WELL ILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE. GOT ONE IN THE WORKS WIT A GUY THAT BUILDS CUSTOM TURBOS SO WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS
call these guys!!!
http://www.mc-xpress.com/

Old 05-17-2007, 01:46 AM

ok ok.....let me get this one guys...lol....first of all...i just got my 954....its a great bike...i have had gsxr's for the past 7 years....bro...i just sold a bike made for the track thats now being made street legal....this puff the magic air box will not generate ur power....my gsxr 1000 with a neiled head...yoshi cams...full m4 system running a 13.8/1 compression and 120 octane gas was making 200whp not including the 60 shot of wet nitrous.....yes i have pics...and the other guy was right...ur fuking insane to do that on public roads....that last bike was so fast it needed the wheely bar attached or ur *** would be thrown in first geat...another thing...houstan...i am in dallas and we dont *** with bikes from there..they are cheap for a reason...STOLEN...so enjoy the fact you have a 954 and place ur money into a school of knowledge for bikes bro....

Old 05-17-2007, 04:58 PM

well guys just got out of bed from knee surgery ....so you you guys are still uptight about me hitting high speeds on a public road i see...well lets forget i ever said i want to hit high speeds on a public road and say i want to do it on a track...and no my bike is not stolen...gixbusa i was born and raised in mesquite and i go up there all the time...so hit me up and i will let you tell these guys what kind of rider i am...my bike is at scooten cycles being tuned and geared..the owner told me this morning that it will be ready today...but i cant ride for a week or two intill i recover...he did tell me it would be sluggish of the line but my top end would be strong....oh yea...the vibration i felt was from the front tire...it had a small bubble in it.... i dont plan on wrecking bobjoe nor do i plan on ever riding in shorts and a t shirt...but do understand that you may not like me and maybe i dont like you but i would never say that to another rider...having a bad wreck is not fun....i was laid up for six weeks after my last wreck and i dont plan on doing that again....and i wrecked from hitting high speeds on a public road....so trust me when i say that i am pretty careful about high speeds on public roads....and i thought about what you said and so i am trying to find a place to run the bike....

Old 05-18-2007, 09:25 PM

i would hope not..this year alone 4 friends have died....one into a famrers feild with barb wire at 135mph.....cut him to shreds...another....down in houstan....2 riders ran into each other at 120 different directions....bikes pretty much blew up and my bois head was turned into a 180 degree motion....they found him with his neck swollon and his chin touchin his back.....and no i was not saying its stolen..but your city is known throughout all dfw for stolen bikes and parts.....ebay central down in that mug....thats why i have 2 pits and a arsen of guns all over the garage and house....you wanna steal my syt..you die tryin...still if you dont spend some serious cash....you cant have a 200hp bike...its not like you take a stock bike...add some nitrous and ur a bad ***....nope....you need internals all worked on....major upgrades....full systems....not a magic box and a pc111....you know what i mean bro

Old 05-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: emaldona

...been sniffin' too much exhaust I think
yep

Quick Reply: exhaust