shorting tip sensor 03'

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: shorting tip sensor 03'

ORIGINAL: thecannibalchef

damn dude that's pretty gruesome. you should think positively and not crash your bike :P

good call on the ******* comment too - i think you had a legitimate question. it's not like you were asking about throttle body spacers and octane booster and platinum +4 spark plugs to break into the 12-second quarter mile. i can think of a lot more dangerous things that you could attempt to do. besides, doesn't a tethered kill switch defeat the purpose of the bank angle sensor anyway?

thanks for the comment <3

Old 07-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: shorting tip sensor 03'

ORIGINAL: baxsom

you are right, i am an *** when it comes to this because
every time some dumbass squid tries to pull a wheelie and hurts himself, every insurance rate in the city goes up just a little more because more than likely he doesnt have the insurance necessary to make the hospital trip himself.

first of all what was the purpose of doing this? did i say wheelie? no i said because of the street fighter front.. i would understand ifi asked you hey.. baxsom im a complete newb (im so newb my name is cbr_newbie) that i need help to pop a wheelie... but i askedhowcouldi short the tip sensor! simply for the fact that at the momentmy friend has a SF and itkeeps turning off on him because of the tip senors!It seems that everytime that you lose a point of argument you come up with a total different discussion to support yourranting on going stupid argument! Well i hate to break it to you but as long as there are two wheeles lots of power theres always going to be someone thats going to get themselves hurt! sometimes its the fault of the rider and some times its a cage that doesnt look in its blind spot and takes down a friend! Well im done ranting it just pisses me off when some asshat think he knows whats good for the world and has such a single minded view on everything... let me guess you voted for george bush!