RR exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RR exhaust

ORIGINAL: 05RR

I have a 2005 600RR with a Yoshimura RS-5 Carbon Fiber Full-Race Exhaust System on it, among some other mods. I absolutely love the way that it looks and sounds! Definately go with the Yoshimura RS-5! You don't have to get the full-race system; you could get just the slip-on, but if you plan on adding a PCIII, aftermarket ail filter, and any other mods, etc., I'd go with the full-race. Akrapovic makes some pretty kick *** exhaust systems, I have to say that. As far as Two Brothers, I wouldn't dare put that on my bike. I personally think that they make horrible exhaust systems...and one of my famous motos: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! Cheap exhaust systems are cheap for many reasons, one being that they most likely didn't put as much research and development into making their product, materials, and so on. Don't be afraid to spend a grand or two on an exhaust system, trust me, and I'm sure that other's will back me up on this, it'll be a very wise decision on your behalf, well worth the money!
Your talking about quality and your bashing on TwoBros....are you retarded? have you ever seen one in person? Probably not huh....The work on those pipes is top notch work. I don't even own a 2bros and i will vouch for them. So shut your mouth and keep running with the crowd with your yosh crap.

Old 10-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RR exhaust

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

ORIGINAL: 05RR

I have a 2005 600RR with a Yoshimura RS-5 Carbon Fiber Full-Race Exhaust System on it, among some other mods. I absolutely love the way that it looks and sounds! Definately go with the Yoshimura RS-5! You don't have to get the full-race system; you could get just the slip-on, but if you plan on adding a PCIII, aftermarket ail filter, and any other mods, etc., I'd go with the full-race. Akrapovic makes some pretty kick *** exhaust systems, I have to say that. As far as Two Brothers, I wouldn't dare put that on my bike. I personally think that they make horrible exhaust systems...and one of my famous motos: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! Cheap exhaust systems are cheap for many reasons, one being that they most likely didn't put as much research and development into making their product, materials, and so on. Don't be afraid to spend a grand or two on an exhaust system, trust me, and I'm sure that other's will back me up on this, it'll be a very wise decision on your behalf, well worth the money!
Your talking about quality and your bashing on TwoBros....are you retarded? have you ever seen one in person? Probably not huh....The work on those pipes is top notch work. I don't even own a 2bros and i will vouch for them. So shut your mouth and keep running with the crowd with your yosh crap.
I agree. Two Brothers makes some nice slip ons. So does Yosh, but I wouldn't bash either one. Their both high quality, they both sound great.