Do YOU know how to ride?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do YOU know how to ride?

Well ABAD, the only reason why I made any "assumptions" is because you made a claimed lap time an Infineon, asked, how can I do better, and...cbr/cut, being a newb on here, I'd quit running your suck muscle and trying to made good with everyone. YOU're probally that lil *** who made the post about riding bikes to get chicks, saw that we hated you, decided to make up another name and then tried to start going with the "flow" so nobody will laugh at you anymore. ANYWAYS...sorry Tahoe, don't know if you looked at my profile, but umm, I'm nowhere near Cali, lol. I live right here in Ohio about 40 minutes from Mid-Ohio. Although, I'll be at the USGP this year, so...who knows.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:46 PM

First, you got 91 posts, lol, so I wouldn't be calling anyone a noob. Second, dont say "lil", because it makes you sound homosexual. Third, I dont need to make good with anyone. Only one I really disrespected is you, and that is because you are a tool.

I'm on four now right? Good. As far as making a post about riding motorcycles for women, I guess you could say that was me, and i'll say that it wasnt, and you will say "yeah right lil *** lol..." But for the record, it wasnt me. At least the dude is being honest about why he rides a bike though, unlike you.

And five, you're a tool. I know i said it before, but i felt it needed it's own number. Bye now.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh too bad you're so far...i was going to teach you how to ride UBER slow...muahaha...

no abad was around way before that other dude who posted about picking up girlies...i think he got chased away after 1 post.

abad'sa good guy...be good to abad and he'll be good to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's a total wealth of information so i think you two should make up and then make out.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:53 PM

Yeah, yeah...f**k it...anyways, I think everyone had something to say about everyone, so...as far as myself, I'm done with this topic, it got way outa hand, not my intentions at all.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:59 PM

Okay, okay...lol, ABAD, friends? Tahoe knows a lil about my "situation"...why I've been a LIL moody, so, again, sorry to anyone that I upset. But that cbr guy, I just have a funny feeling that that's him, just my own feeling though, after one post, he was going to kill himself after he seen the overwhelming responses, sooo, he had to make a new name up. ANYWAYS...yeah, I'd say that I'm a LIL far from Cali, lol, but hey, I can't complain too much, I'm right down the road from Mid-Ohio!

Old 01-15-2007, 07:45 PM

sure, we can break out the group hug

05RR, just a friendly warning.....don't let Tahoe get too chummy. when you least expect it, you'll wake up one day in a dark alley in Singapore with a throbbing headache, a ball gag, over-torqued nipple clamps and wondering why your a$$ is so sore.

Old 01-15-2007, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

ORIGINAL: cbr04

hmmm... i haven't been on here for a while but i had to log in for this. just wanted to let everyone know that Tahoe is nothin' but a no skill, trouble-makin', wannabe rider who wears skin tight jordaches on a regular basis.

that is all
gixxerboy....you didn't mind my jordache riding pants when we were riding 2 up shirtless...so how can you stabbed me in the back?
Because he found out that you were two-timing him with the purple wonder!

Anyone up for a dog BBQ?

Old 01-15-2007, 08:00 PM

Torqued nipple clamps eh! LOL, that was some funny ****, I kinda needed that

Old 01-16-2007, 12:37 AM

track days are 350 a pop. too much. my bestfriend rides with wera. he is always in the first place chase. he wrecks twice a year. they also stick those damn stickers or paper being held on with duct tape. if your not serious about the circuit save the harshness on your ride. just my opinion

Old 01-16-2007, 01:45 AM

no, sounds like this tahoe guy is a retard. i can still out ride ppl that have been to the track even tho i havent.

Quick Reply: Do YOU know how to ride?