Anyone raced their RR Vs F4i?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 04:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone raced their RR Vs F4i?

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

My weiner is bigger than yours. That's what this whole thread reminds me of.

But my "WEINER" really is bigger than yours.

Old 07-24-2006, 05:44 PM

Ya thats what that gay guy told me[sm=vader.gif]

Old 07-24-2006, 08:16 PM

Hmmm... I think I should be the judge of THIS argument...HAHAAH

***EDIT*** I am kidding

Old 07-30-2006, 09:36 PM

the F4i is hondas entry level bike, it has less power, but different gearing.. which is why it keeps up with the RR, but in the top end, after about mid 3rd gear, the RR pulls away... but ill give it to the f4i, itll take down a RR with a rookie rider on it..

Old 07-31-2006, 02:13 AM

I have to say i agree with woody on this one it's seems simple to me the way that he explained it, as a matter of fact i can't even believe that this topic was ever up for debate, they are not the same engine! And i think people need to take the time and actually read these posts all the way through and try to understand what is being said before getting all hot and posting some pissy response!

Old 07-31-2006, 03:14 AM

ORIGINAL: TribalRR916

the F4i is hondas entry level bike
That is wrong on so many levels. An F4i, being a supersport, is certainly not an entry level bike. I think the rebel is their entry level bike. Big difference.

Old 07-31-2006, 03:41 AM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

ORIGINAL: TribalRR916

the F4i is hondas entry level bike
That is wrong on so many levels. An F4i, being a supersport, is certainly not an entry level bike. I think the rebel is their entry level bike. Big difference.
I agree, Entry level bikes wouldnt be made for the track. As thats what they were going for when they changed the design of the F41 to the F42 A.K.A the F4i. And as I said before the RR does not have a substantial amount of horsepower over the F4i. It is not going to rocket away from the F4i at any point in time. Infact i dont know anyone around here that is going to rocket away from me with a stock F4i or RR. If I dont win the race than my engine must have blown up.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:06 AM

ORIGINAL: DThompson

Infact i dont know anyone around here that is going to rocket away from me with a stock F4i or RR. If I dont win the race than my engine must have blown up.
Ladies and gentlemen...CAPTAIN UNBEATABLE!!!

Old 07-31-2006, 04:07 AM
Retired Mod

online arguing is like running in the special olympics. it doesn't matter who wins or loses, everyone is still retarded.

the answer to the original question: the RR is faster. all variables aside, power to weight ratio decides that. but modify the bike and all bets are off. the most important factor is still rider ability. a good rider will outride a newbie, regardless of bike choice.

and onto my views on the "same engine" debate. i have no technical or insider info on whether they are the same or not. but if they were, wouldn't you see a bunch of f4i's running around with the advanced FI from the RR (and whatever other little differences that separate them) and putting out the same performance numbers? i've never heard of anyone doing this. so i will assume that they are different.

Old 07-31-2006, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

ORIGINAL: DThompson

Infact i dont know anyone around here that is going to rocket away from me with a stock F4i or RR. If I dont win the race than my engine must have blown up.
Ladies and gentlemen...CAPTAIN UNBEATABLE!!!
That was supposed to be a joke

I just think its funny because some of the people on here act like the RR has like 700 horsepower and the F4i has like 10 horsepower. As if the RR is going to Rocket away like a jet or something, leaving me like I was setting still.

Quick Reply: Anyone raced their RR Vs F4i?