05 600RR Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 600RR Recommendations

Ok, so I just ordered my Jardine RT-ONE Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust, and I want to put a few more bucks into cleaning the bike up a bit before spring hits...I need a bit of advice though.

At a minimum, I need a fender eliminator and flush mounted signals. I am very interested in getting an integrated tail light, but I'm not sure what the best one is or where I can get the best price. So far, I have been checking out the ones from Clear Alternatives and Fendereliminators.net. I'd like to keep this peice around $100...are there other integrated lights that are just as good or better out there? Fenderelminators.net has decent combo deals that sell the tail light with the SS bracket, but I'd like to see a picture of these things before I invest in them.

As far as flush mounted signals go, I was wondering if anybody is using the 4-LED signals. If so, are they any good? They seem to have a very clean look. I would greatly appreciate pictures from people who own these products I've mentioned so I can see what they look like on the bike. I just want a clean, streamlined look, which obviously isn't what Honda had in mind when they designed their Alfred E Neuman inspired signals. Thanks in advance for any help/advice you guys might have to offer.