CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

My F4 mod log.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012 | 04:06 AM
|
Track junkie & modaholic

heres some CF parts I made for a friend's F4i, I made a mold of his ram air covers and fabbed up a set out of CF, still getting the weave messed up and its really pissing me off, but other than that Im slowly figuring this out. Now Im just looking for stuff to make.

Name:  09bbf7b4.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  285.2 KB

Last edited by CJardine; 05-19-2013 at 05:36 AM. Reason: keeping it rated G
Old 05-22-2012 | 02:26 PM
|
Track junkie & modaholic

CBR600 F4 Lightech gas cap. - YouTube

In other news I got abby to turn over with a toggle switch. Pretty happy about that!!
http://youtu.be/PC8VBwDU06I
http://youtu.be/er92lFS85Fs

Last edited by CJardine; 05-22-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-28-2012 | 06:58 PM
|
Track junkie & modaholic

Well I found a sweet deal on a set for pitbull stands, $200, so I had to ****** them up. I know, I know it doesn't help the bike get up and running but hey it was a steal.

Last edited by CJardine; 05-19-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Old 05-28-2012 | 08:21 PM
Official Welcome Crew

Originally Posted by CJardine
heres some CF parts I made for a friend's F4i, I made a mold of his ram air covers and fabbed up a set out of CF, still getting the weave messed up and its really pissing me off, but other than that Im slowly figuring this sh*t out. Now Im just looking for stuff to make.

that looks awesome!!! I just subbed your youtube channel the other day too...

Old 05-29-2012 | 02:08 AM
|
Track junkie & modaholic

wow really thanks, I guess I'll have to make more vids than. And ya I love messing with cf its a lot of fun and I plan on making my own ram air tubes, airbox and what ever I can once I take to the track. If there is anything you want to see or some maintenance you need help with just hit me up. Oh and if anyone wants some CF parts fabbed up, the money will go to a vacuum set up where I can really get a fabrication process set up. As always I plan on returning to the community.

ph and I was routing for you with the ride of the month, (I guess b*tches love glowy things)

edit:
didn't think this deserved its own post just ordered Spiegler SS brake lines, 1k forks, triple tree set, clutch perch, some woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets; pretty excited and it should all be here by the 8th, now I just need to find some sweet rims for the bike. Man do I want those BST's!!

SICK!

Last edited by gotcbr; 05-29-2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: language
Old 05-31-2012 | 03:19 AM
Thumbs up

Splat, them rims look incredible, very very nice. Just spent over 1.5 hours reading the majority of this thread, well done mate, the highlight for me the CF Tank, very very sweet that looks... keep up the good work though mate, it'll be worth it, looks great.

Quick question, where'd you get that Lightech petrol cap for $55? Was looking for a gold one for my CBR... they're not cheap man.

Old 05-31-2012 | 04:40 AM
|
Track junkie & modaholic

Hehe sorry gotcbr thought I edited that out. I wanted a gold one too but with my current plan as far as fairing colors go the black will look best. And the price, well that was just dumb luck; no way around it. I cropped up on cl, some guy was selling it and an akra full system off his track bike and I just couldn't pass it up I was really bummed when he sold the akra exhaust to someone else, I was willing to pretty much do anything to get that but oh well at least I got a great deal on the gas cap. Craigslist has a notification app on the Android Nd I highly recommend it, you have to sift through quite a bit of junk but its on your phone and you can save your searches and delete posts you don't want to keep; it makes finding things a lot easier. Now I just need to find another full system to put on....... If anyone wants to help, I'm looking for.either a Jardine (preferable), akrapovic or yosimura full system for the F4 /F4i. So if anyone sees it please let me know!

Old 06-04-2012 | 01:59 AM
|
Track junkie & modaholic

Soo Starting to feall lonely up in here, I guess the thread is too long. but heres an update, too lazy to type plus I melted my [.] symbol on my keyboard with my soldering iron so a video is easier to post.

let me know if people like the video's or if I should go back to a written format.

Yet another exciting day of puttsing - YouTube

Edit oh and I subbed you back turbs

Last edited by CJardine; 06-04-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Old 06-04-2012 | 02:36 AM

Hey CJ, I'm following your thread, like always. ;-) Vids are good, vids w/ written narrative are good, written narrative alone is good. Guess what I'm sayin' is...its all good! ;-)

BTW, what?...Turbulenz has a YouTube channel?

Old 06-04-2012 | 08:27 AM

I'm always watching your thread!! I am usually following from work though, and I can't see youtube vids at work. Sometimes, I'll break out the phone to see the vids though.