CBR600F-H Wiring Loom - Page 3 - CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners


CBR 600F 1987 - 1990 CBR 600F Forum

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #21  
Old 07-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBaRet View Post
When installing check solenoid that's coming out for telltale signs , also check wires and connectors coming and going from solenoid for shorts
Telltale signs?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-09-2017, 01:18 AM
CaBaRet's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Morecambe UK
Posts: 358
Default

Melted connectors, touching wires that might cause a short
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-09-2017, 06:29 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBaRet View Post
Melted connectors, touching wires that might cause a short

okay in regards to the green loop for the earth that comes off the loom can that be connected to the same place as the earth for the battery?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-09-2017, 06:38 AM
CaBaRet's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Morecambe UK
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine12 View Post
okay in regards to the green loop for the earth that comes off the loom can that be connected to the same place as the earth for the battery?
Not sure which green you mean there matey ,are you talking about the starter solenoid and the 4 pin connector which connects it to the loom?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-09-2017, 06:42 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBaRet View Post
Not sure which green you mean there matey ,are you talking about the starter solenoid and the 4 pin connector which connects it to the loom?

no coming out the loom there is a little green connector which is an earth, not to sure what it's for, but I was wondering if you can connect the battery neg and the earths for the loom to the same place?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-09-2017, 06:49 AM
CaBaRet's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Morecambe UK
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine12 View Post
no coming out the loom there is a little green connector which is an earth, not to sure what it's for, but I was wondering if you can connect the battery neg and the earths for the loom to the same place?
Have you got a pic of it, if the wire is solid Green colour that's earth , but has it got a trace of another colour in the wire?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-09-2017, 06:58 AM
CaBaRet's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Morecambe UK
Posts: 358
Default

Is it an eyelet terminal that your talking about
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBaRet View Post
Is it an eyelet terminal that your talking about
Yeah that's it, im don't currently have any pictures im in work at the minute so can get some tomorrow or through the week.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-09-2017, 09:40 AM
CaBaRet's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Morecambe UK
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine12 View Post
Yeah that's it, im don't currently have any pictures im in work at the minute so can get some tomorrow or through the week.
Don't bother about the pic of it Connor , it twigged after what you meant, just make sure it goes to a clean earth
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-09-2017, 04:08 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 18
Default

Cool thank you will update you when i get the new solenoid
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Front wiring loom nutz CBR 600F4 0 08-05-2013 06:53 AM
Electronics gurus needed - wiring loom jackojeff CBR 600F3 13 02-27-2013 09:03 AM
Wiring loom NC29 wanted mfeinmesser Private 'Wanted' Classifieds 4 01-05-2013 03:45 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 AM.