Hey Evan_CBR post something...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey Evan_CBR post something...

evan i am glad that you are safe and having a good time with your cbr1000,that is so cool to hear
-i flamed your friend pretty good(texas armadillo)now on this post"texas armadillo"-i say,i am sorry
and i was out of line and it was in very poor taste,now-evan please lighten-up(now you are the cat playing
with the mouse)show class!!!as i dont want him out riding with negative thoughts
anymore then the ones he created for you-this is a topic in msf class,am i right??
please be above all this nonsense-in my opinion you do not half to defend yourself anymore for a 1st rider
(with me you never did)-as now i will take care of it!!!!(as being kicked off this site does not bother me,if it is taking
care of a issue for someone)i just want both of you all to enjoy and be safe on
your new bikes-no questions asked!!!no demands to be met!!!
now we are all cool!!!so you guys cool it!!(e&ta)

Old 07-23-2006, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: outsider8

evan i am glad that you are safe and having a good time with your cbr1000,that is so cool to hear
-i flamed your friend pretty good(texas armadillo)now on this post"texas armadillo"-i say,i am sorry
and i was out of line and it was in very poor taste,now-evan please lighten-up(now you are the cat playing
with the mouse)show class!!!as i dont want him out riding with negative thoughts
anymore then the ones he created for you-this is a topic in msf class,am i right??
please be above all this nonsense-in my opinion you do not half to defend yourself anymore for a 1st rider
(with me you never did)-as now i will take care of it!!!!(as being kicked off this site does not bother me,if it is taking
care of a issue for someone)i just want both of you all to enjoy and be safe on
your new bikes-no questions asked!!!no demands to be met!!!
now we are all cool!!!so you guys cool it!!(e&ta)

I see your point...Bottom Line...It's about about enjoying the CBR1000 and riding safe. Take Care.

Old 07-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya know, I opened this thread and in the back of my head I heard a little voice screaming "You'll be sorry!!!". And am I ever.

Guys, this is a motorcycle site not the daytime soaps.
CUT THE DRAMA!! Geez ....

Old 07-24-2006, 05:33 AM

I reckon you should all live your life a quarter mile at a time.....For those ten seconds or less your free!!!!

HaHa Sorry guys just had to say sumthn funny to break up the drama!

Old 07-24-2006, 06:16 PM

I'd really hate to contribute to this POST. But..

This is the first FLAME thread I've ever seen since my two'ish months looking around on this board.

Please keep your thoughts and fights in the PM's and from what I believe. One of the rules of this board is not to call anyone out as a POST. Thats what PM's are for.

Now shake hands, go your seperate ways and ride for $#%* sake.

** chainstretcher **

I myself have been an admin for multiple forums. Might I suggest a "FIGHT CLUB SECTION" If things of this nature get out of hand?

Just a thought.

Cheers!

Adam

Old 07-24-2006, 06:32 PM

you know, i've been busy moving during the last week, glad to see this bantering is going on...missed it (seriously kidding); sometimes these posts are funny, this isn't even amusing anymore. Everyone, leave evan alone, you paid his own money for his own bike, guess that means its up to him; if you don't like his decision, don't ever ride with him, but quit blasting him for doing something you don't think is right....WAKE UP....IT IS NOT UP TO YOU!!!;

Old 07-25-2006, 11:23 AM

Ladies please stop fightin. I thought this site was for people tryin to help each other and show of pics of their bikes...didnt know that this site was for computer geeks that have no life and sit at home just to try and rip up somebody that they dont even know and that could b a thousand miles away. Honestly tex why the hell did u even start the thread? He bought a bike, u dont like his decision, get over it. U aint his daddy bro and even if u were im sure if the kids got enough money to buy one of these bikes he would b old enough to take care of him self and not need u. He is a big boy now so relax, he can make his own decisions. I dont know if u noticed but we all pretty much gamble our lives every time we get on one of these bikes no matter if it is a 600 or a 1k....even if it is a dirt bike u can still get pretty hurt.

Old 07-25-2006, 03:02 PM

its about time for my favorite saying....

SHUT UP AND RIDE!!!!

Old 07-25-2006, 03:07 PM

ORIGINAL: AZ1000rr

its about time for my favorite saying....

SHUT UP AND RIDE!!!!
Ur damn right!

Old 07-25-2006, 10:40 PM

then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!