Hey Evan_CBR post something...

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey Evan_CBR post something...

Evan,

You REALLY need to see a psychiatrist for that 'tude you're pumping out so furiously. You are so f'n over the top you're gonna die of a stroke before that bike gets you.

Seriously man, you are completely out of it.

Get some help before you hurt yourself or someone.

- TA

Old 07-21-2006, 06:35 PM

I don't see why anyone is upset about someone they don't even know buying anything. If you don't have any constructive criticism or helpful advice then shut the hell up. I know I don't get on here to read on a topic that I started about how some ******* I don't even know is telling me a I'm stupid for buying something I wanted. So, my advice to you Evan_CBR is to just ignore anything the Texas whatever says to you and ride safe.

Old 07-21-2006, 06:37 PM

ORIGINAL: TexasArmadillo

Evan,

You REALLY need to see a psychiatrist for that 'tude you're pumping out so furiously. You are so f'n over the top you're gonna die of a stroke before that bike gets you.

Seriously man, you are completely out of it.

Get some help before you hurt yourself or someone.

- TA
And that's exactly why someone just "got on you" for posting profanity in your other thread. Yeh, your making friends quick. People on these forums obviously have not forgotten about your rants in past times. Don't try to sound all calm and collected now. So that's right, go back an edited the "filth" out of all of your posts so that you can at least seem like a decent person in the "after life" for those who have not already read your nonsense. You will learn soon enough.

Old 07-21-2006, 06:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Evan_CBR

And that's exactly why someone just "got on you" for posting profanity in your other thread. Yeh, your making friends quick. People on these forums obviously have not forgotten about your rants in past times. Don't try to sound all calm and collected now. So that's right, go back an edited the "filth" out of all of your posts so that you can at least seem like a decent person in the "after life" for those who have not already read your nonsense. You will learn soon enough.

Let it go dude. Don't contribute to bogging down a really useful forum by adding to this childish rant.

Old 07-21-2006, 07:37 PM

ok for one, not everybody dies on a bike so we need to stop that. Evan, i didnt know the whole story so im sorry for anything that wasnt true, i just thought thats what i saw. but anyway..lets shut the thread down , theres no point. we could start a new one for all the people who bought a 1000 for a first bike and that might be way more useful and less aggravating. and damn why am i being so peaceful lol

Old 07-21-2006, 07:39 PM

oh and for Kiggy...check out my pictures in the thread about Jardines new exhaust. i ahve the same bike as you and i just got put my exhuast on last night and it looks awesome goes with our color scheme good, check it out if you want

Old 07-21-2006, 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: kiggy74

ORIGINAL: Evan_CBR

Let it go dude. Don't contribute to bogging down a really useful forum by adding to this childish rant.
Well, I see your point...and if you read the whole history you will see that I ignored this guy for about two weeks...but the thread topic is addressed to me, so I felt the need to respond as I did. If the forum mods are going to allow someone to continously poke at another member, then this great board is destined for doom.

Nice color on that bike. Now that I got the silver...I am looking at that red. Well, I will see what they do in 2008 and maybe opt for another color.

Old 07-21-2006, 11:39 PM

i think all colors on the rr are nice to be honest

Old 07-22-2006, 08:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, and how about the war in the middle east?

Old 07-22-2006, 12:54 PM

Go Black !

Quick Reply: Hey Evan_CBR post something...