06 CBR1000RR & the cops last night

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 06 CBR1000RR & the cops last night

ORIGINAL: HondaF4

I think everybodys being a lil unfair to this guy, hey im not gonna say if i were in the situation i wouldnt have done the same thing, when it happens so fast you just dont think, like you should, if he would have got caught he would have got a huge ticket, and a night in jail, he learned his lesson and no ticket, yall keep saying he was harming others, well mabey a little bit but how many times do you hear about a biker hitting a 2000lb hunk of metal and killing them inside the car, he was definatly putting his life in danger but not really other people in cars and trucks, anyways bad desision on the guys part buy lay off him a little
It doesn't matter how many times you hear of a biker killing other people. All it takes is one time. Would you be so forgiving if that one time was your mother in the car? Your siblings? Child? About happening so fast you just don't think, you shouldn't be climbing aboard a 400lb bullet if you're not gonna be able to make intelligent decisions quickly. If there is the possibility in your mind that you think when something happens quickly, you won't be able to react in an intelligent manner, you really should put the bike up for sale and stick with your cage. EVERYTHING that happens on these bikes, whether good or bad, happens in the blink of an eye. Nobody here ever claimed to be perfect or never have broke the law, only that riding with some sense is the most important thing you can do. If you don't, you and/or someone else will get hurt or worse.
I have refrained from slamming this guy and will continue to do so. Hopefully you have learned your lesson and truly won't put innocent lives in danger again. Just my .02

Old 05-27-2006, 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: 1BADCBR1K

ORIGINAL: HondaF4

I think everybodys being a lil unfair to this guy, hey im not gonna say if i were in the situation i wouldnt have done the same thing, when it happens so fast you just dont think, like you should, if he would have got caught he would have got a huge ticket, and a night in jail, he learned his lesson and no ticket, yall keep saying he was harming others, well mabey a little bit but how many times do you hear about a biker hitting a 2000lb hunk of metal and killing them inside the car, he was definatly putting his life in danger but not really other people in cars and trucks, anyways bad desision on the guys part buy lay off him a little
It doesn't matter how many times you hear of a biker killing other people. All it takes is one time. Would you be so forgiving if that one time was your mother in the car? Your siblings? Child? About happening so fast you just don't think, you shouldn't be climbing aboard a 400lb bullet if you're not gonna be able to make intelligent decisions quickly. If there is the possibility in your mind that you think when something happens quickly, you won't be able to react in an intelligent manner, you really should put the bike up for sale and stick with your cage. EVERYTHING that happens on these bikes, whether good or bad, happens in the blink of an eye. Nobody here ever claimed to be perfect or never have broke the law, only that riding with some sense is the most important thing you can do. If you don't, you and/or someone else will get hurt or worse.
I have refrained from slamming this guy and will continue to do so. Hopefully you have learned your lesson and truly won't put innocent lives in danger again. Just my .02
+1 well said

Old 06-02-2006, 10:11 PM

R we done yet with this thread? WOW, I broke the record, 1223 HITS & 71 replies..............LOL

Old 06-03-2006, 12:21 AM

Well I do not think it something to be proud of. Having the most hits for something that is illegal the world over. i would have been ashamed to be honest. I trust you will have learnt plenty from the threads posted here. Outrunning the cops just give other bikers a hard time. So no you are not doing well nor a favour to all other respectable bikers on this forum. You lucky you can still post here. On other forums you would have been banned the minute the thread was posted.[sm=closed.gif]