Cops after me...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cops after me...

So basically me and my friend were riding last night and i was at a light and my bike didnt go into 1st from N so i had to start in 2nd... and a cop was a few cars behind in the other lane going the other wayand turns on his light and i was like oh great...... but then he turned them off... so me adn my friend split up just in case then met up at my house.. we thought it was alright to go to the local fair, and what do you know a different cop is sitting at the entrence, we go up to him and he is like " were you guys on that road a few minutes ago" and were like ohhhh greatt... and we were like uhh no why and he was like uhh just wonderin so we peaced out before he called it in that we were there.. And it gets worse i think, my friend said a cop was talkin to him about a yellow bike (thats me) always "speeding" around and avoiding the cops and whatnot.. but i dont know if its true or not that he talked to them... but of corse my bike has to be BRIGHT YELLOW and stick outlikea sore thumb... can i even get introuble for past insidents? because i know i was speeding a few times and saw cops upahead so i slowed down but never got pulled over or anything... i think theyre after me now[:@]

Old 05-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Default RE: Cops after me...

you sound guilty...no you cant get in trouble for previous incidents...just do what I do...

ENJOY THE RIDE. if ya get caught speeding, you get caught...dont be a dumdass and run

Old 05-09-2008, 11:02 PM

Yeah until the lights are a flashing behind you he aint got **** on yah. Just be sure to try and keep it on the more legal side of things for the next few days. If not just be carefull and be ready to deal with whatever they are going to throw at you. Enjoy the drive and keep an eye out for the red and blue.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:04 PM

shoot the hostage?

Old 05-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, are you always speeding around?

Old 05-09-2008, 11:40 PM

just do like we do down south just take it easy until u get to the track then open it up there..... the cops here know all of us by name and bike but can't do anything to us got to know when and where to open it up at

Old 05-10-2008, 02:30 AM

wow...I just got back from riding with 9 other guys and were were doing between 140-160...I didn't go pass 150 but i'm sure other guys probably went pass 160. Anyways, we passed by sooooooo Many cops...and unbelievebly, NONE of them wanted to mess with us or bother us..I thoought that was cool...It's safer to ride with a lot of people cause cops know that they can't give everyone a ticket. Oh, I just found out that one of the bike crews is an Officer. That was badass.............Anyways, we rode for about 4-5 hours...That sure was an experience.

Old 05-10-2008, 06:33 AM

^Prepare to be flamed

Old 05-10-2008, 08:15 AM

9 guys riding like jackasses for 4-5 hrs? But why?

Old 05-10-2008, 09:54 AM

Usually the more guys and bikes you have around you doing 150 on the highway added with the cushion of cars makes for a much safer ride.

Quick Reply: Cops after me...