TRG Coating TRG Coating is a small shop specializing in custom powder coating, batch powder coating, thermal barrier coating, and much much more. Our areas of work include automotive, motorcycle, ATV, marine, medical, and even lawn furniture. Basically, if it's metal, we will coat it for you with the proper formulation and the correct process.

Save the nightmares... GO WITH TRG !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 03:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Save the nightmares... GO WITH TRG !!!!

Hey TRG, I love your work... that R6 red candy frame...AWSOME!!!!!
Hey everybody... punch up that R6 photo...See how the stearing neck was masked??? thats the pro job, that will save you from the nightmares of a job, done by "less than" coaters. Friend of mine, just got frame, trees, done by his "local" joe. Frame is way shiny'r, than his brand new gastank(black) Looks like .79 rattle can... totaly the WRONGgloss (we had already talked about gloss selection) Head stocks were all over sprayed, requiring preciese cleaning up for new timkin bearing upgrade(nightmare). Trees all sprayed in the fork tube inners... handle bar inners...(nightmare again) But he did mask the shock nut threads properly!!!!! Gosh, what a drag. This kind of "joe" job, can destroy your love for the whole joy of doing a restoation/ custom.
TRG has proov'n there work, ROCKS!!!!!. I see masking, I see customer interaction, the basis of a happy experience...Fantastic results!!!!greatway to do biz!!!!... so EVERYBODY!!!!...GIVE 'EM A HOLLAR!!!!!Freaquently, a couple of simple pieces powder coated... really sets a bike apart,Check out the wheel pics!!!!or that "frame off "restorationDon't shoot yourself in the foot, by going to some guy who "thinks" he may be able to "do it". TRG, ISN'Ton a forum, by standing on lousy jobs... there here, because they do OUTSTANDING WORK!!!!!... the kindthat you can really takePRIDE in. There prices are great too... Oh, did I mention that customer service... I now they are ready to help us ALL, enjoy motorcycling,ALL the more !!!!! Free and clean, Ripp'n

Old 03-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Save the nightmares... GO WITH TRG !!!!

Thanks a ton man, i really appreciate your support!