Track Days & Riding Schools This section is for the announcement of open track days and educational riding school events.

Trackday coaching for SoCal riders at 13ike Camp!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trackday coaching for SoCal riders at 13ike Camp!

Hey Guys,

I would like to take a minute of your time to inform you about a new program being introduced by a friend of mine, Rick Becker. Rick and I have been friends for a while and last year there was talk about starting a beginner track day school. After a few days with many beginner riders from the track day 'Take it 2 the track' (Ti2tt) last year, Rick decided to dedicate himself to all of the listed Ti2tt days this year.

What it's about:
Its an orientation class that covers the basics in riding including track safety, proper riding techniques, body position, track lines, and pretty much anything else you might have a question about. This is a beginner class, designed for new to track riders or the occasional track rider that wants to improve.

When can I ride?:
13ike Camp is going to be offered at all of Take It 2 The Track's (TI2TT.com) trackdays. The class meets first thing in the morning with classroom discussions after most riding sessions. The interactive classroom sessions are going to be complimented with VIDEO FEEDBACK from the last session out. That's right, we should have two cameras running during most sessions, following riders to give them the best critique of their riding because they can see it themselves. Last year this was very popular and helped many riders work on problem areas by visually seeing what they needed work on and how they were correcting it. (we are working on making the days video available for purchase to whoever wants as well).

Add on classes with start at 70.00 including the costs of the track day. We are also offering two days in June at Streets of Willow that will be dedicated to novice/beginer riders. The price for the day includes 30 minutes rider sessions all day and inclusion in 13ike Camp classroom sessions and video feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through PM or send me an email to Nixinus@13ikecamp.com.

Take a minute to browse through the websites. If you have any questions or suggestions we would love to hear them!

www.13ikecamp.com
www.ti2tt.com

Thanks Guys, hope to see you out there!

Evan

Here are the flyers for 13ike Camp:

Last edited by Nixinus; 04-09-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:26 PM

Weekend update!

Old 05-01-2009, 06:13 PM

I can vouch for these guys. They spent some time with me last fall at Willow Springs. They helped me learn quite a bit, and being able to see exactly what they are talking about as it specifically relates to you (by the footage they took of you) makes all the difference. Im a visual guy, and being able to watch your mistakes makes the correction easier to comprehend.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:42 PM

Thanks for the post Tori, we are happy to have helped.

A little update:

We are coming up on two busy weekends. First of all June 6th and 7th we are having a special B and C group only day at streets of willow. It is aimed at being an introductory weekend, giving riders 30 minute sessions! B group is filled up as of now but some spots are left for C group. This is a great opportunity to really hone in on improving your track skills.

Next weekend we are going to be at parumph. This is a regular day, running A, B and C group riders with 20 minute sessions. Track info can be found here -> http://www.springmountainmotorsports...ck-map-layout/

Hope to see some of you at the track!

Thanks,
Evan