Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Funny thing happened this morning!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny thing happened this morning!

This is just something kinda funny i thought I would share with the stunters. This morning i was coming to work on my bike. when i hit tradeport which is a 4 lane devided by grass median, a fellow biker pulled next to me.

i nodded and he nodded back, cool guy right, check this out

he proceeds to go about 40 to 50, puts both feet on his seat his *** is in the air and i figured, this dude is going to show me a nasty seat stander wheelie. well unfortunately for him, the bike shook violently! i thought he was going to DIE!! hehe he was able to gain control when he put both feet back on peddles. Due to this guy wanting to kill himself, i laid back a little bit to make sure he didn't take us both out. after his headshaking experience, he pulled into the very next throughway on the median. he got off his bike and started to walk around it and look around ( like if something was defective) at this point i am almost falling off my bike it was the funniest thing i have ever seen.
PS: glad he didn't get hurt trying that!
also I would never knock anyone for trying or practicing but it was just something you see and it looks funny as hell. like a kid falling in mud.

This put a smile on my face all morning!!!

Old 03-09-2007, 03:06 AM
Default RE: Funny thing happened this morning!

thats kickass. i'm about as cocky as it comes and i know how exbarrasing it is to try to show off and everything goes wrong. its the worst feeling.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:38 PM

yea... thats when i just go away lolz and shake my head and think to my self... " im an idiot, ill show em next time *shake fist*"

Old 03-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol i remember when i first learned Seat standers, used to get wobble like crazy, gave up on them for awhile then tried again about a year later and they were like 2nd nature lol.

maybe my rim was bent [sm=smokin.gif]