Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

80MPH Wheelie!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 07:33 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Is there a good chiropractor in the house ???

Psychiatric first. What good is it if the back's OK while the head ain't right?

He's got skillz definitely. Not too sure bout sanity doing that on open roads tho

Old 04-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1

It has nuthing to do with sanity, its more for the rush than anything, that and the reactions you get from people who see you, also this thread is titled stunters corner, but most of the people talking on it CANT STUNT. and are just stating there opinion's on stunting, Its not that crazy, we who stunt just understand our bikes better, and can control them in ways that normal riders cant, to tell the truth if I obey all the laws while im out riding, I would probably fall asleep while riding from boardom.

I hear alot of guys talking of getting 5-10,000 miles out of a rear tire, Im the kind of guy that gets about 1,400 miles out of a rear tire, and I dont do burnouts, If I could afford to ride track every day I would, but for one, the nearest track is at least 2 hrs away, I mainly stay away from populated area's, and try not to excessivly speed in front of people's houses

As for street stunting, where else should it be done??? In a parking lot? That really limits your riding area, takes all the high speeds away, and even if that was the answer, who's parking lot do you use?? I know you cant stunt in any parking lots around where I live

They dont like kids skating on the streets because it blemishes hand rails curbs ect. so they build them skate parks, which are usually free to enter. They dont want me riding wheelies on the street, but there is no place to stunt. and I dont see anything that would make me think ther is going to be a county built stunt spot anywhere around where I live, So I guess you can catch me doin my thing in traffic untill things change

Old 04-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So I guess you can catch me doin my thing in traffic untill things change

I guess it's what spins your wheels............
I won't be catching you, but the po-po might.
Try telling them you want a stunt park - I know the response you'll get.
Probably a nice pair of stainless steel bracelets.

As for doing things with your bike that other riders can't - well, given the huge number of bikes out there and the relatively small number of stunters, I wonder whether wheelies and stoppies etc etc are only in the "arsenal" of the stunter ?
I doubt it.
Hell I did them on my bicycle till I was about 12 then found it was boring....hehe.

But - each to his own.

Old 04-21-2010, 01:52 PM

Try telling them you want a stunt park - I know the response you'll get.
Probably a nice pair of stainless steel bracelets.

This is why you see people stunting on the streets, if people are so worried about it, then they should give us a place to do it,

Again, if your not a stunter, and are against it, ask yourself this???

WHY AM I IN A SECTION OF A FORUM THAT IS FOR STUNTERS "STUNTERS CORNER"

The title to this forum is not "WHY I DONT LIKE STUNTING"

wheeling you bicycle is not the same thing

And a huge number of riders on the roads are SQUIDS - The bikes look cool, and I have money, so why not kinda person.

Old 04-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's why I wouldn't do it on public roads.

2 weeks ago, that wasn't there. And its not a pothole. Its actually a hole bout 3' deep in the road. Little bigger and you can crawl under the street.

I respect your skills dude. They're impressive as what you had to do to earn them (bet you have a good amount of ouchies )

Old 04-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Default 1

I dont think it matters if your on one wheel or two if you hit that thing... If I saw something like that here in cali. I would call cal trans, and more than likely it would be fixed, otherwise if I was that concerned I would buy some bags of asphalt and fix it myself.

I have only been down twice in my life on the street, have been riding street since I was 13- on a 250 nighthawk. Went down once on the night hawk, lowsided in a corner, I was practially dragging a knee, and the pore lil things tires couldnt hang. Only a small scratch on exhaust, and broken mirror.

The second time I totaled my gsxr1000, some lady drifted over the yellow line and hit me. ripped the stator cover off the motor, I did a front flip, landed on my ***, the bitch told the cops I was Trying to pass a car and hit her, they believed her, but it was obvious from where the impact was, that the accident occured in my lane. her insurence tried to make me pay for her car. havnt seen a cent and never will. Y should I pay, she almost killed me, and she was at fault in my book. I wasnt even speeding

Anyways I am on around my 15th streetbike, and 13 years of street experience, not one crash while stunting, but I do know that it could happen at any time, but then again there are a million + random ways to die.....

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never make it out alive...

Old 04-21-2010, 03:54 PM
Old 04-21-2010, 07:38 PM

This are some of my buddys stunting in a small piece of road in a controled enviornment. I can do second gear wheelies but to me real stunting is the parkinglot stuff like this. This takes skill. Johnnyh

Attached Thumbnails 80MPH Wheelie!!!!-stunt-show-059.jpg  
Old 04-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

car in front of me decided to stop to turn with no blinker, It didnt turn out so good
some lady drifted over the yellow line and hit me.
So how did you total your gixxer? I don't understand.

As far as getting flak, I think people here would be more receptive to you if you didn't post pics of yourself shirtless and throwing signs next to a bashed up gixxer.....or riding without appropriate gear.... or (for some reason) repeatedly posting pics and sayings relating to what a pimp you think you are.
Seriously, man.... I'm not trying to be a *****, but I thought you were a troll at first.

BTW, the reason that Shadow is in this section of the forum is because he's a super mod. He's allowed. The other reason is because I gave him the heads-up about how I removed a couple of your pics that contained profanity, cop bashing, and encouraging running from the law.

Quick Reply: 80MPH Wheelie!!!!