Street Fighters For the unconventional CBR builder.

Duc CBR F3

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That rear is still so drool worthy. I also like the F3's frame. It looks good in fighter mode. Some bikes have ugly frames from the start.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:34 PM

Coming together really well man, can't wait to see the finished product. Very nice job workiing those side rear fairings in!

Old 05-18-2011, 12:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DagonRais
Are you putting huge paddles off the side of that boat?
You bet! That project was fun. Especially because the budget is less than 50$ because the boat was free.

Thanks all! The headlight is on, but it looks terrible. I'm going to look for a different one. Maybe off of a Buell or a Monster. We shall see. I'll get pics up tomorrow

Old 05-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cbrzilla10
You bet! That project was fun. Especially because the budget is less than 50$ because the boat was free.

Thanks all! The headlight is on, but it looks terrible. I'm going to look for a different one. Maybe off of a Buell or a Monster. We shall see. I'll get pics up tomorrow
won't the monster light look the same? ever thought of a V-rod light? i might be interested in getting rid of mine and going in a different direction.

Old 05-18-2011, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Conrice
won't the monster light look the same? ever thought of a V-rod light? i might be interested in getting rid of mine and going in a different direction.
this headlight sticks out like 5" and it's just...eh. I'm considering the Vrod headlight now that i saw some pictures.... I just want something simple. Is the shroud removable? And how does it mount to the forks?

Old 05-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cbrzilla10
this headlight sticks out like 5" and it's just...eh. I'm considering the Vrod headlight now that i saw some pictures.... I just want something simple. Is the shroud removable? And how does it mount to the forks?
the shroud is seperate, mine didn't come with one. it originally mounts to the top yoke (with the shroud), but you could mount it to the forks if you bought some fork mounts on fleabay or something. it is simple. its a really modern design (kind of a tear drop look, but only slightly). like i said, for a cafe look (clip-ons), its amazing looking, but i don't like it for my set-up (dirty bars) so i've been kind of tossing with the idea of selling mine.

Old 05-18-2011, 08:41 PM

I like this man! good job! Im also in to process of making a fighter. but mine is an f2 and black keep up the good work

Old 05-19-2011, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Conrice
the shroud is seperate, mine didn't come with one. it originally mounts to the top yoke (with the shroud), but you could mount it to the forks if you bought some fork mounts on fleabay or something. it is simple. its a really modern design (kind of a tear drop look, but only slightly). like i said, for a cafe look (clip-ons), its amazing looking, but i don't like it for my set-up (dirty bars) so i've been kind of tossing with the idea of selling mine.
Yeah I'd be interested if I don't find a headlight soon. I was going to go projectors but I really don't feel like doing any more fab work.

Old 06-12-2011, 04:24 PM

WHAT KIND of headlight is that? does it fit H4 bulbs? I have an H4 bulb and HIDs that i want to keep using. Cant you link me?

Old 06-14-2011, 11:05 PM

If you're talking the latest one I took pictures of, it is a 7" bucket headlight with LED's molded to the sides. I built it and it's a POS to be honest. Want it?

Pics:

Name:  P5050361.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  60.7 KB
Name:  P5050360.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  68.7 KB
Name:  P5050359.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  90.1 KB

I'd love it if it was thinner, but it's not. To me it seems like a giraffes neck on the front of my bike. And I got impatient on the fabbing of it and didn't fill in all the pinholes. I actually came on here to post a link of the headlight I just bought that I think will look tons better.

headlight kit cb550 cb750 cb650 cb350 black bracket | eBay