Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Why is personal riding video so scarce here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 06:17 PM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I enjoy the different area sceneries, especially in different countries. I am not a good rider so I have no right to criticize other people's rising skills anyways

Old 06-01-2011, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Reasons I like to watch other people's riding videos:
  • In Philly there's more green in blunts than growing on trees
  • I always knew roads without potholes weren't a myth!
  • The chance you'll catch a women on camera sexy enough that I'll ask you to retrace your route and get her # for me
  • The roads may be the same old asylum but you have different inmates than me!
  • I like making people at work wonder why the hell I'm leaning in my chair
  • PUNCH BUGGY!
This comment makes me want to post a video so much more! hahaha! In exchange i request a picture of you leaning in your chair with my video in the background! hahahahahahaha!

Old 06-02-2011, 12:44 AM

ill post up some vids, you want street or track? i wont be at the track till he end of the year since im track poor this year. but street vids i should get up soon

Old 06-02-2011, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by philthethrillohio
ill post up some vids, you want street or track? i wont be at the track till he end of the year since im track poor this year. but street vids i should get up soon
Whatever you got, we'll take.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:53 PM

ok the guy who usually follows me on sundays wrecked so not sure if ill get any this weekend but ill try.YouTube - ‪dandme22‬‏ here is a old one of me following my buddy. sorry camera is junk but since then we have upgraded to a go pro hd. ill post up soon with the new camera

Old 06-05-2011, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by philthethrillohio
ok the guy who usually follows me on sundays wrecked so not sure if ill get any this weekend but ill try.YouTube - ‪dandme22‬‏ here is a old one of me following my buddy. sorry camera is junk but since then we have upgraded to a go pro hd. ill post up soon with the new camera
Looks fun. Can't wait for the GoPro. I was thinking that looked like Ohio, and then I checked to see where you are from. Back in the early 90s I spent a lot of time riding southern Ohio along the WV border. Sometimes Missouri reminds me of Ohio.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:26 PM

yeah this is norhtern middle kentucky. my buddy with the go pro was waiting for his new rim got it and its for the wrong year bike . he needs a 02 gsxr wheel but got a 00. so might be lil longer before a vid. most of the guys i ride with that have go pros are not keeping up with me.
Originally Posted by Timr
Looks fun. Can't wait for the GoPro. I was thinking that looked like Ohio, and then I checked to see where you are from. Back in the early 90s I spent a lot of time riding southern Ohio along the WV border. Sometimes Missouri reminds me of Ohio.