Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Training video :) please watch and reply

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mods can you move this to the General Section? Sorry for the inconvenience

Old 01-25-2011, 04:28 PM

It's cool Azn. I think it's going to end up in sights and sounds. If they move it

Old 01-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moved

Old 01-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I lol'd

Old 01-25-2011, 05:51 PM

I had this exact thing happen to me but not as abrupt. I had a truck next to me, like one of those f250 or w/e. While I was slowing down for the traffic light the truck was veering over and I revved up my engine til it kept banging the rev limiter and from that point on, she was crawling 20 mph behind me knowingly she made a mistake and almost got me. I ride and make sure theres exit points if possible but w/ the flow of traffic heavy on both sides there was none unless I just slowed to a grinding halt or rode slower than the rest.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:25 PM

I had a scary incident late last fall where a truck decided to stop all the way at the corner in stead of at the stop line. I way turning left onto the road he was coming from and he looked right through me and just kept going. He was about a foot from taking out my tail and I spiked the rear brake to lock up the tire and slide it out of the way. I almost (ALMOST!) took out that d*ck suckers mirror. I realized as I was going to swing at it it was one of those old f 250's wither the big steel brackets so I gave him an earful of pipe and smacked his window. He looked pretty shaken up after that though. Hopefully it was an eye opener for him.

Does that make sense? I can clarify or maybe even diagram the situation is anyone doesn't get it.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:28 PM

Yeah clarify by drawing it lol

Old 01-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was expecting something, I dunno.....wittier?

Like the guy on the bike screamin up next to the car where the driver couldn't get out of his car, parking and walking away or something.

Guy has a $500+ VIO video system, looks like he turns it off, because he knows what he's about to do is illegal, yet apparently he has a second camera running that he then uploads the video to the internet? That kinda puzzles me.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by AmazinAznF4I
Yeah clarify by drawing it lol
Here we are

The red lines behind the truck are just the trails of blood from the last biker who wasn't so lucky

Attached Thumbnails Training video :) please watch and reply-example.jpg  
Old 01-25-2011, 11:24 PM

There are dicks and dumb drivers all around sometime they are dumb dicks.
When I first got my bike last year I was heading to school and in the left turn lane in a busy intersection near my college and almost got hit bad. Upon waiting to turn left the car in front of my pulls too far ahead into the intersection so the people across trying to turn left had to turn BEHIND him. I stay back waiting for the yellow so I can turn. Then it is yellow and the car in front turns and then I am about to turn when a guy comes through the now red going straight right as I am turning I blare the horn as I almost got t boned. What does the guy do upon realizing he almost hurt or killed me? Smile and flip me off, if I wasnt going to school and running late I would have definitely pulled a U turn and broke out a window at least.

Some people are just pieces of **** that need to learn a lesson.

Quick Reply: Training video :) please watch and reply