Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by nepa_jim
If acceptable, next challenge: You bike with the town Christmas Tree
No question about it...Good To Go!

Challenge: Your bike with the town Christmas Tree

Have some fun. Go get it members!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mattson
Bummer, that U couldn`t get that pic bee, but things happen. I originally thought it myself that it`s next to impossibe and didn`t even post it to be taken seriously...

Large, meaning a commercial, house-size. For ex. my 12 square meter (129 sqf) is not considered big. If U think its large enough, then it propably is...
yea i really wanted to do it but first night it was to late to move all the cars around. and second day migrains plaid a factor... day 3 my brother still had his headache and i wasnt able to make it over there... ill still take the pic sometime and put up just to show you guys though... maybe when i go south ill try to see if i can get the cobra 427 and cobra R...

Old 12-15-2011, 02:08 PM

I wanted to go for a full shot, but there is a major highway just off camera to the right, so I couldn't get the whole shot.

Here is the main building for the greenhouse.

Name:  VHG2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  50.1 KB

And another shot with the rest of the greenhouses. The building behind the truck is a huge greenhouse, although it doesn't look like one, that's why I used the first picture.

Name:  VHG3.jpg
Size:  44.5 KB

Old 12-15-2011, 02:09 PM

Nice followup Jim. That windmill would've even worked for the windmill challenge w-a-y back. ;-)

Old 12-15-2011, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by gotcbr
Nice followup Jim. That windmill would've even worked for the windmill challenge w-a-y back. ;-)

Yeah, I posted that challenge, and that was what I was hoping for.

Now, someone go get the Christmas Tree!! I am sick as a dog, and it was pretty crappy out, cold and windy and starting to rain, so no excuses for not getting a pic of your bike with the town Christmas Tree!!!

Old 12-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 929bumblebee
yea i really wanted to do it but first night it was to late to move all the cars around. and second day migrains plaid a factor... day 3 my brother still had his headache and i wasnt able to make it over there... ill still take the pic sometime and put up just to show you guys though... maybe when i go south ill try to see if i can get the cobra 427 and cobra R...
Yea, I know what you`re talkin about... Have had a more or less constant headache for 5 years now, been popping pills every day to keep it out... Doctors can`t figure out what it is. Propably neck-based... Still would like to see the pics someday if opportunity comes. Anyhow, back to the subject... I wonder what would the folks say if I would pop into the market with the cibber to get a pic... Prolly would think I`m even crazier than they thought. The rain melted all the snow, so it could be done, however I buried the bikes in the carage hopefully to take them out next spring. Good thing that I did the challenge: now I could push the bike rear first in and run it every now and then and get the exhausts out the window...

I`ll be all over these next summer if they are doable here...

Old 12-15-2011, 02:28 PM

yea my brother got mano about 2 years ago at the gym... and one of the side effects is you will always have migrains that come and go... if im not mistaking we dont have a town tree but ill look in old town... its the only place i could think that they would put it...

current challenge: bike next to town christmas tree

Old 12-15-2011, 08:26 PM

ok guys there was a tree its not real big or fancy or anything like that but its our towns tree...
Name:  citytree3.jpg
Size:  120.2 KB
Name:  citytree2.jpg
Size:  116.6 KB
Name:  citytree.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  107.2 KB

since this is what the challenge specified the next challenge is Frosty...

Next challenge: Your bike with Frosty

Old 12-15-2011, 08:34 PM

Great job...& quick too! :-)

Challenge: Your bike with Frosty

So, you'll except any type of Christmas decoration Frosty (lighted standee, inflatable, real snowman) just as long as its Frosty?

Old 12-15-2011, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by gotcbr
Great job...& quick too! :-)

Challenge: Your bike with Frosty

So, you'll except any type of Christmas decoration Frosty (lighted standee, inflatable, real snowman) just as long as its Frosty?

yea i just wasnt going to say anything to see if anyone could be creative...

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge