Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on guys... Getting a pic with Frosty should be easy... there on almost every front yard and some of you guys live in the snow you can even have your kids make a snowman or make one yourself... i chose this one in the spirit of christmas and thought it would quite easy... i dont really want to do my own challenge... But if its not done by the 3 day mark i will go and take a few pics with frosty and change the challenge...

Current challenge: Your bike with FROSTY

Old 12-16-2011, 11:26 PM

i might take a night ride and get this one.

Old 12-16-2011, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by volcom440
i might take a night ride and get this one.
I was thinking about that too. But it's only 33 out, and not in the mood to bundle up. Plus, I am out of ideas at the moment for a new challenge....

Wait!!! Frosty and the bike

How's that? Acceptable? lol

I know, I know....

Old 12-17-2011, 12:51 AM

Name:  2011-12-17001135.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  20.3 KB

Next Challenge: your bike with a unique mailbox...

and i mean a good one. not just one you havent seen before, one that you have to sit back and chuckle at.

Old 12-17-2011, 02:38 AM

yea i think ill have to sit this one out... ill keep an eye out but i live in the city and almost all our boxes are just a normal box attached to the house... others are just big units with a bunch of mail boxes combined..

Old 12-17-2011, 07:00 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Challenge: Next Challenge: your bike with a unique mailbox..."and i mean a good one. not just one you havent seen before, one that you have to sit back and chuckle at."

Old 12-17-2011, 07:37 PM

Sorry guys i am out for a while guys as i am painting the plastick ' s and my seat is being reapolstered .

Old 12-17-2011, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Armyof1
Sorry guys i am out for a while guys as i am painting the plastick ' s and my seat is being reapolstered .
make sure when your all done and she's pretty you put up some pics for us to see..

Old 12-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Nov 2011 ROTM

Hey guys , long time lurker of this thread and thought I might just throw out a small suggestion.

Speaking for myself, and I might guess some others, I'd love to get involved in this thread. It seems like a ton of fun and cool motivation to get out on a ride for no 'good' reason. I also think its really cool seeing different parts of the country thru the eyes of different people and anytime you throw bikes into the mix, thats a winner.

However since a few of you guys are so diligent, most challenges get knocked off before its possible for some of us to give it a try. In addition to that and really a consequence of it, it seems like practical challenge ideas are starting to run thin. Obviously at some point they will run out. Also I think it would be really interesting to see more challenge pics for each challenged posted , I mean thats really the fun part of the whole thing IMO.

So...

My suggestion which I think would help all of those situations would be to have a challenge announced and allow a number of entries submitted per challange, say the first 5 to enter or something or maybe give it like 48hrs to get an entry in. In that case then a person could enter more than once if he/she finds a better opportunity. Then vote on the best entry for a winner. That would give some more of us who maybe work crazy days or hours a chance to participate, let us all see more cool pics and allow the challanges to roll on for a little while and leave more time before practical options runout. It even helps those in seasonal flux or even just simple local weather issues and still have a shot to get involved.

Anyway, just a thought I wanted to throw out there. I still like coming in and looking at the pics anyway.

Carry on.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:48 PM

you can repeat a challenge as long as its more than 100 challenges ago... but as far as the multiple entries go i doubt its going to happen since if you pay attention to how many people are actually currently on this thread since its winter you'll notice it has died down extremely since the summer. we still have challenges that havnt been completed yet and those pics are still up for grabs... we have a 3 day limit for someone to complete it... practical challenges are never going to run out but people have to think out side the box... I hope you do decide to jump in on these challenges though... theres always room for more people...

Last edited by gotcbr; 01-03-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: removed lengthy quote

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge