Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, this proved to be more challenging than I expected. I figured once I gonna do it, might aswell do it properly. It has been raining, hailing and whatnot the whole day so I feared all the snow would melt away. Phah, it just got an icey, super slippery crust on it. I finally got around to come home with my lorry and bring my other bike home too from our warehouse. Since it has been raining the whole day, it was a royal PITA to get that lumberjack`s candle to burn properly. Lucky I got a few dry logs left in the carage. So, enough BS:

Snowy enough? Took me a good while fiddeling with my camera`s options to get a reasonably decent photo with so poor lighting... Took the tripod and everything out but my camera just can`t get a noise-free frame under these conditions so i just played with it until the battery ran out. Man, that thing guzzles power....

Approved? If so, I call the next challenge: A PICTURE OF YOUR BIKE NEXT TO AN AIRCRAFT. (any will do, preferrably a gliderplane, however a paraglider or a hang-glider doesn`t count. A balloon will do fine. Also, a "statued" airplane can be approved if it has at some point flown)

Last edited by Mattson; 12-12-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mattson: airpllanes and chopers have already been done so i think your gonna have to change the challenge... but the pic has no reason not to be accepted...

Old 12-12-2011, 02:49 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015

Umm, yeah, No:25. Of over 250. This is gonna take another beer to figure out...

E: I Got one, although i`d recon it`d be a little too exclusive...

NEXT TO A DETOMASO. (was thinking of the Pantera, but any will do.)

Last edited by Mattson; 12-12-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:56 PM

...Or another one that came into mind, being a huge chili-fan and a grower, that the finder could not locate from the list: NEXT TO A LARGE GREENHOUSE. (u could spot my own vaguely showing in the background.)

Should be doable.

Last edited by Mattson; 12-12-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mattson
Umm, yeah, No:25. Of over 250. This is gonna take another beer to figure out...

E: I Got one, although i`d recon it`d be a little too exclusive...

NEXT TO A DETOMASO. (was thinking of the Pantera, but any will do.)
my brother has a pantera... LOL im gonna try and get a pic with it... its a hard challenge for people but they are out there... ill let you guys know if i can get the pic...

Old 12-12-2011, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by 929bumblebee
my brother has a pantera...
DUDE! There`s about, like five of those in Finland. I know of one, that the owner got from the states, that has been thrown around by a hurricane. He rebuilt it from the ground up. It`s still slightly crooked, and a few parts missing, but when he got it valued last summer the guy told him it`s at it`s current condition, worth over 80k. Fully complete over 100k. It`s the GT5-S.

Even most Ferraris don`t cost that much here, cause it`s super-rare...

If you`d get a frame with that, I`d most certaintly approve.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mattson
DUDE! There`s about, like five of those in Finland. I know of one, that the owner got from the states, that has been thrown around by a hurricane. He rebuilt it from the ground up. It`s still slightly crooked, and a few parts missing, but when he got it valued last summer the guy told him it`s at it`s current condition, worth over 80k. Fully complete over 100k. It`s the GT5-S.

Even most Ferraris don`t cost that much here, cause it`s super-rare...

If you`d get a frame with that, I`d most certaintly approve.
yea im gonna try... itll be hella nice to add to the collection of pictures... while im there depending on what other cars are in the garage at the time i might get pics with a ford gt, a porsche roadster, a supersnake 750hp edition, pantera... LOL the cobra R, gt 350, and laguna seca edition mustang are on the showroom floor out of town so theres no dice on those...

Old 12-12-2011, 06:30 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

its ok if the challenges are done again. as long as they are not repeated in the last 100 or so challenges.

Old 12-13-2011, 12:55 AM

Name:  photo-1.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  74.4 KB
heres a pic of the pantera... LOL it was to late to remove all the cars and pull it down... im gonna do it tomorrow though...

Old 12-13-2011, 07:48 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

since this was first and we have a taker.

next challenge: NEXT TO A DETOMASO. (was thinking of the Pantera, but any will do.)

if its not completed than we move on to the greenhouse.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge