Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Kid gets sh*t scarred out of him!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kid gets sh*t scarred out of him!!!

i've been had on that one as well LMAO

Old 08-14-2006, 09:06 AM

who cares if he got scared it aint gonna traumatize him for life, just some harmless fun and as to causin him to steal our bikes down the line wtf???? some ppl just dont have a sense of humor and prolly baby the **** out of there kids makin em ***** *** nerd's but owell not my kids. do what u want. some ppl say ahh poor kid and i say cant wait to do it to mine that was fn funny!!!!! already did it to my cousin prolly just ruint her future haha my bad, now im gonna be bailin her out of jail, and givin her medication all the time i hope her life is normal after that[sm=bangbang.gif] i mean cmon ppl, some ppl are CRAZY.

Old 08-14-2006, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: sk8r20

...just some harmless fun and as to causin him to steal our bikes down the line wtf???? some ppl just dont have a sense of humor...
It's true. Some people don't have a sense of humor. They're the ones who don't get the subtle sort of humor that can exist in a simple comment like "They'll be the ones who grow up feeling unloved and will end up stealing our motorcycles... and we'll wonder why they did it... " and instead find it funny to call kids "***** *** nerd's". There are many types of humor out there, some try to get laughs at the expense of others, some don't.