Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Scarred

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Scarred

anyone seen this show on MTV? that **** hurts to WATCH! so post up you're scar stories or pics if you've got'em.

***DONT scroll down if you're squimish or have a weak stomach***

i've got two, well...one isnt a scar but a wreck none the less.

-highsided my quad and went 6' in the air coming straight down ontomy left shoulder (didnt have time to put up a arm to brace or slow myself down) and dislocated my left shoulder and broke my collarbone.

-stunting the same quad and went to do a combo....a seat stander to sitdown and for SOME damn reason i went too far to the left of the seat and slid down between the wheels past the pegs. i dont remember what all happened, just getting up and seeing blood squirting in the air out of my arm. my rear grab bar was sharp as a razor from me 12ing the quad so much. so when i slid off and went under the wheels the quad flipped and somehow the rear bar caught my arm and ripped it open, tearing the muscle but missing tendons, and vein luckily. 25 or so stitches on the outside, and idk how many inside stitching the muscle.

Name:  Picture309-1.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  26.3 KB
Name:  Picture310.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  25.7 KB

Old 05-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scarred

That show kicks ***! Watched it last night, I especially like the kid who snapped his arm and then held it up to look at it, now that takes a man.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Scarred

haha i just cant watch it! i always end up looking away. when i opened my arm up i wouldnt look at it. but once he started stitching it (took one hour!) and i was drugged beyond belief i just sat up and watched him, lol. but for some reason watching that show is impossible for me.