Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

**** man why did you post that.I just got off my medication and feeling better.**** them pieces of **** they are wasting good oxygen that our boys in iraq and afghanistan could be breathing

Old 04-11-2007, 12:50 PM

Wow im in the Military and i use to be on Honor Guard. That is when you go around burying fallen soilders active duty, or retired. From various type of deaths. They were suppose to come to one of our funerals in ALabama for a soilder who died in Iraq in 2006 but never showed. What they are doing is wrong and stupid. SHe said adultery is what the gays of america or are doining. SHe said that all gays are basiclly maried commiting adultry she generlized it all to her advantage and then said she is evil. GOD was not an evil person he did pass judgement but not out of spite and hatred just out of wrong doings. She really needs to read the bible again and get a better understanding.

Im not aggreeing with saying being gay is right or that matter but GOD will be the one to pass judgement not one of his SERVANTS which she is plainly doing in AMERICAS eyes.

Old 04-12-2007, 12:49 AM

I will be active duty in one year (in ROTC), I am from missouri, a neighboring state to Kansas. They come to a lot of funerals here and small "riots" break out quite a bit. I believe these people should all serously be shipped over there and see how much god loves them then.

Their brand of "Religion" is no different than the extremist terrorists'. This is the same thing in that it needs to be wiped off of our planet. The problem with everyone today is that for some reason you have to polarize yourself left or right, liberal or conservative, and you aren't allowed common sense. Thoughts like this are why the world is such a dangerous place and why our own govenrment is so inefficient and ineffectual.

Sorry for the rant, this stuff just really pisses me off. My college, University of Missouri, is chock full of all sorts of retards, many of which yell all sorts of things at me and other cadets when we wear our uniform. I feel like i live in the 60's sometimes....

Old 04-12-2007, 01:03 AM

Didnt someone over in the IMUS thread say that religous and political debates or discussions or some **** like that shouldn't or couldn't be brought up? If so, does this thread fall along those lines? Probably best to end it?

For the record I don't approve of this ladies actions or beliefs.

Old 04-12-2007, 07:40 AM

God Bless our Troops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJpayI3IZWg

Old 04-13-2007, 03:28 AM

the most unvelibable(spellcheck) thing i noticed in the video was that they went on the tyra show... like if the hate gays and amercia
youd think they hate blacks and mexicans and oteher races......(theys'all look tha'same to meeeee) whut did you expect (sorry kansas people)
but by a shot in the vid...... they live in a farm...im surprisede her 12 13 children are not with her cousin or brother........

sorry for the rude comments, and you can errase this post fellow moderators... im just kindda madd rite now.......

ps*cuots from CARLOS MENCIA from comedy centrals MIND OF MENCIA...........check him out...thats one funny mexican...

long live america!!!!!!!!!!! shout out to my friends fighting in IRAK fighting for their country!!!!!!!! love yall come back safe........

Old 04-13-2007, 11:22 AM

holy crap...someone kill them.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:36 PM

burning in hell would be too damn good for that freak family !!!

Old 04-14-2007, 11:57 PM

WOW what a ****in bitch. I seriously hope she gets ****in killed. Seriously

Old 04-15-2007, 06:36 PM

WOW... I feel sick! ****in' sick bastards... what the hell is wrong with these people?

Quick Reply: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!