Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: TheX

They're breeding hate, and every post about them made around the intardnet is proof that they're being effective.
very true but its also the simple fact that, imo, they are doing this partly for the attention and to just plain **** us the hell off but i do agree with everybody else and i think the whole :church: should take a long walk off of a short cliff......... i couldnt even watch the whole video all the way through i was so livid.......

Old 04-10-2007, 07:26 PM

My cousin was a marine over in Iraq, his Humvee was hit by a roadside bomb may 1 2006. 6 days later he passed away. these sorry *** excuses for people came to his funeral and protested in Seaford Deleware on May 21st 2006. The people Seaford did not take to kindly to these people and turned the protest into a small riot. None of the church members were hurt unfortunatly as they were taken away in the local fire departments van. As they were leaving the window of the van was busted out. The WBC ranked Seaford DE as one of the top most violent protests they had ever had. Just how Cory would have wanted it. F*ck those people

Old 04-10-2007, 07:33 PM

if that happened to me, I would be in jail for murder.

Old 04-10-2007, 08:09 PM

Its a DAMN SHAME!!! I'll leave it @ that...

Old 04-10-2007, 09:02 PM

Wow!! It's fascinating to me how people can convince themselves that by invoking "God and or religion" thier insane rantings are somehow acceptable.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Banned

WOW...the crazy thing is these people have jobs and pay taxes and generally function in society. Their main thing is that they hate GAYs. They make the jump that wetolerate homosexuality that we are against god. Granted she/they are crazy, but this is the leberal media trying to undermine the conservatives. Also, the media is kinda 'run' by another religion, they love badmouthing christains. The media will find any wacky christain and try to turn it into something else.

The worst thing the media could do is to give these nutjobs airtime. These people need to be ignored.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is pathetic. Sean Hannity was right........soulless and twisted indeed. (not to mention "evil")

I do feel bad for the children though,........growing up in such a hateful family.

These people are extremists, plain and simple.........Hateful, disgusting, anti-American extremists that would love to see this country collapse. (sounds a bit like terrorist beliefs to me).

Either way, I view them as an enemy to the US. Hopefully, one of these days, they'll slip up, say something self-incriminating, and go to jail for a very long time.

I'M DAMN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 04-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

The worst thing the media could do is to give these nutjobs airtime. These people need to be ignored.
Good point.

Old 04-11-2007, 05:05 AM

I can pwn her philosophy with a bible verse. Love the lord your God with all your heart soul and mind, this is the first and greatest command. Second, Love your neighbor as yourself, this is the second most important command. Sorry to preach, but I doubt they have actualy had a detailed reading of the bible. I love their aids cures **** pickets, because aids is spreading faster through heterosexual people than homosexual. Bring em here, i'll pwn 'em in a debate. I dont wanna change their minds, i just like making complete idiots of people while making them furious =P.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:20 AM

If i saw that driving down the road i would hop the curb hit them all and drive away and I BET YOU really i do, no one would say a word and the camera guy would say he lost the tape....But we will see

Quick Reply: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!