Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

Wow ! that was differant. go'es to show you that there are some pretty f*cked up people out there [&o]

Old 04-05-2007, 10:41 PM

Poor kids They don't know any better, Maybe we will someday hear the story on how one of her kids grew up and realized how F#*ked up their momwas and killed her in her sleep? [sm=americanasmiley.gif]Justice will be served!

Old 04-05-2007, 11:10 PM

this is a a classic case of inbreeding!

Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 PM
jmv

anyone seen the arugument shirly phelps gets into it with the obviously conservative christian woman on fox?? it was intense.

That lady is aboslute fuggin idiot. At the end when he's asking how she would rate it on a scale of 10, first off the fact that she says its a 10 when every single person who saw it gave negative reactions, then also the fact that she and her son both say its a 10 because god created it.... well got also created those '****' that they're condeming.... by her very own logic she's arguing against herself.

BTW, i'm in no way putting personal opinion into that, just an analysis of why this lady is a dingbat.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They're breeding hate, and every post about them made around the intardnet is proof that they're being effective.

Old 04-05-2007, 11:50 PM

so what happens when one of her children die? should they get a funeral? i mean it was Gods work right?
easily The Most Hated Family in America, one trank i would not be ashamed of slapping around

Old 04-05-2007, 11:54 PM
VP

hahahahahahahahaha i really wanna spend an entire day following them around negating every single word they say.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:29 AM

That's why the difference between Christ, God, etc. and religion is huge.

Religion is to blame for this crap...

Old 04-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Mom is not right.
I feel sorry for the poor children who do not know any better.

Perhaps they should be denied law enforcement services, fireprotection, public utilities, any and all civil rights that our government protects.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:00 AM

Every single time I see something with this woman in it I just want to freaking hurl. She preaches on something that she has no experience in or has no idea what kind of suffering those soldiers's families are going though. And I hate how people love to just take only certain sections of the Bible and follow them, because if this woman would take the time to read the book of Job to see she her self is like one of the three people that God disgusts, and then reread the rest of the Bible that she is mis-quoting and warping to her own personal benefit, she would realize just how freaking STUIPD she is!!!!! AMEN!!!!!

Quick Reply: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!