Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!

that's how david caresh (sp) got his start.......I gues anything to be on tv

Old 04-06-2007, 03:08 AM

It's impossible to even count since the creation of the Earth how many people have been killed in the "name of God".[:'(][:'(] It's really sad how people can"interpid" the words of the bible into their own sad thoughts. It's 2K7 and it's just a viscous cycle how they breed the hate into their kids and they will carry that "message" forward.[:@][:@][:@]Hate is such a horrible thing.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:15 AM

i hate that lady! and if my friends going over to iraq pass away and for some reason that lady is there... its worth jail time to go put some hurt on them! as their picketing adds more pain to the family of the soliders than is already there.

but on a humorus note... have any of yal seen the video of a guy picketing about god hating gays or whatnot, and then some kid(prob in his 20s) has a sign that says "im with stupid" and just stands next to him ha

Old 04-06-2007, 11:05 AM

funny stuff.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

They're breeding hate, and every post about them made around the intardnet is proof that they're being effective.
Agreed. I just wish they wouldn't target the soldiers familys. Purely for publicity, the armed forces and their 'message' are totally unrelated.

I will not pay any further attention to any press related to them.

Old 04-06-2007, 12:33 PM

I beg to differ those children know better! Okay, so they had a young boy, girl whatever...they're old enough to know better! They ALL know what's going on. I didn't pay much detail being that I was too pissed but like when did this story come out? I say line the whole damn family up, call in all Military personnel and pick em off 1 by 1, leaving the mom for last so she has to sit through it all and watch. We definately don't need a family like that in the USA! If they hate us so much then why don't they get the flying f**k outa here! Take a boat to China, and during that trip I hope that their boat sinks or a bomb hits them!

Old 04-06-2007, 06:56 PM

There is nothing you can do to make this people see the errror of their ways. They will only justify themselves. Hurt them and they will only feed their hate.

And yes, anythig to be on TV GEEZ...

Old 04-06-2007, 07:50 PM

That is too Funny!
I understand what they are trying to do and say..... but to bad they are a bit retarded with the words they use.

See what happens to people that don't ride a Honda!!!!

Old 04-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Retired Moderator

The scary thing is, is how many people have just as twisted views. There are so many "mouth breathers" in the world, that it is too bad natural selection isn't as prominant anymore.

Old 04-06-2007, 09:05 PM

"mouth breathers" LOL!

Quick Reply: I HATE THIS B!TCH!!!!!!