Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

harley jokes

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: takin a curve

I own a old school XL Harley, ape hangers, forward controls, I completely rebuilt it, its all polished aluminum and loud pipes. Love it. That being said, those jokes a funny as hell, especially since many of them are true.

My wife has driven the chase truck on occasion, and I think the worst time was when I was with some buddies- they were on VFR's, and they waived me off the road---I actually had parts
falling off[sm=laughat.gif] Need more BLUE loctite

Its a totally different ride like skyrider said. They are not performance, they are not sport, they are not high tech, and too many of them are high $$$, and the rich dumba** that spends the money on the newer ones is what keeps making it worse and worse. Not only are they too stupid to change their own oil, they are too stupid to ride,or learn to ride and they cause alot of accidents and injury to themselves and others. I get really disgusted everytime I even go by a dealership anymore, or a bar with a bunch of the RUBS hanging out. I pretty much only ride with the guys that were on harleys back in the day, back when I was still in diapers basically.

I love my OLD harley, but I would never own a new one. Something about having to turn every bolt on the dang thing once a year keeps me in this love-hate relationship, but thats my favorite past time, drinking a beer in the garage and working on stuff. I know exaclty what my bike is, good to the local bar, or a nice relaxed sunday morning ride throught the country(cant go too far in case it breaks down-ha) and thats about it. It really wont do much above 80mph, is only a 4sp and geared down for lower end torque-(insert jokes here). And I gotta have a sense of humor about it, because, it really is a piece of crap by today's standards. Especially compared to my F4I. but , its as old as I am, and there's something about the old school nostalgia that I like. but I just cant defend any of these $20k chrome sleds. Or any of the jack-offs that ride them.

Sorry about the soapbox, keep the jokes coming they are hilarious!!!

Old 05-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: takin a curve

Those were great.

I have a true story:

My parents ride Goldwings and one day there were about 2 harleys in the front at a stoplight and about 14 Goldwings behind them. My dad said those harley riders were reving their engines and trying to look cool. When the light turned green the harleys died and they sat their looking down as the 14 Goldwings passed them. Harleys suck.