Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Finally, my 200mph video.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 12:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, Do me a favor!!! When overtaking multiple cars like that, at least swing out farther into the other lane, give yourself some extra room just in case one of those cars decides to pass the ones in front of him and swings out into that lane just when you're beside him.
That always scares me..... I wanna keep you around for a while!

Old 07-23-2009, 12:38 PM

Jules -

do you take video requests?

If you haven't already made one and i missed it, could you shoot a video of your actual video equipment setup, please?
It seems extremely steady, i'd like to find out how you've arrived at that - without spending a bucket of cash (i hope)

Thanks!

F.

Old 07-23-2009, 02:53 PM

Hiya Jules,

You are q competent rider but you leave yourself wide open posting videos like that..

Firstly you really need to stop going over solid whites, they are there for a reason and if you cause a serious collision you will be hung and quartered for it.

Another thing is, you get some lovely crossviews on the nearside of some vehicles and you dont act on them, I dont know if you are not seeing them or what..? It would mean you could definately get many many more early overtake opportunities. And thats what its all about!

Also, as already said, if theres more than one vehicle, pick one off but STAY OUT so you get a better view, then pass the other vehicle.

On offside bends move more to the centre of your lane, where you are leaves your head just at the right height for a transit van mirror. Ouch.

Keep it up, look for the perfect ride.