Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Do you pay too much for insurance?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do you pay too much for insurance?

I do not stunt and I'm not against stunting, I actually like watching it. I just think that there is a time and a place for everything. Also some try to out ride their actual ability. A busy roadway is not a time for trying new stunts or preforming risky(?) ones. A quiet parking lot or back street is probably better because if something goes wrong there are probably not going to be other vehicles to damage or get hit by, or more importantly other people to hurt. I ride for a living but I'm new to the sportbike scene and seen alot. If you stunt or just ride be as safe as possible and always watch out for the other drivers and riders. just my 2 cents

Old 03-06-2007, 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Wow im surrounded by idiots[>:]. First off im not a stunter, second off I wear my gear all the time. And how does someone pointing a gun to your wifes face have ANYTHING to do with this. All you people that sit here and bitch about stunters, Im sure youve NEVER done anything wrong on your bicycle. Unfortunately 99% of you are hypocrits. Once again, I stand by what I said. Until one of them hurts you or someone you know, you have no reason to hold anything against them. Apparently my flame away comment was quite fitting because now theres 5 people that can sit behind theyre computer and tell me im "retarded".
[sm=laughat.gif]You might not want to stand behind that one much longer. I don't think anyone is directly holding anything against the stunting crowd, we are just saying that their is a place for that crap, and its not on public road ways. I personally could care less what they do to them selves, and thier bikes.I think it funny watching clips like this one.When they screw themselves up, there is one less dumb *** on the roads, and when they screw up there bikes, thereare more used parts availible for the rest of us.And as far as the flame away comment the only FLAME I'm seeing is you bro [sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 03-07-2007, 02:20 PM

Looks like theres a just a bunch of badasses behind a computer screen that love to **** on people and their opinions. If you would take your oversized heads out of your extremely stretched ********, you would relize its MY opinion. Instead of taking it with a grain of salt, a bunch of nobodys that are oh so tough on a bike forum, figured theyd attack someone because their POV is not similar to their own. Maybe you bitches should wash the sand out of your vaginas and get over it. Now theres an opinion you tough guys can **** on me for. PS Thanks for making a board that supposed to be about bikes and helping other riders into a place that makes you think twice about posting a reply or asking a question. Its nice to see the board using its full potential.

Your turn...[sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 03-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

PS Thanks for making a board that supposed to be about bikes and helping other riders into a place that makes you think twice about posting a reply or asking a question. Its nice to see the board using its full potential.

Your turn...[sm=sleeping.gif]
First of all, this is bike related. Second of all, have you even thought about what you said or listened to anyone on here? You are standing behind the reckless behavior of people stating that no one should have an opinion about reckless behavior unless they have been directly affected by it.

You are basically saying I should not have an opinion on the war in Iraq because myself nor someone I know is over there or been affected by it? <---That is your logic behind thinking.

Dont change the subject and get all personal talking about vaginas and **** because that is not the discussion at hand. Why are you avoiding the questions everyone has asked and refrain from defending your OPINION? You have the right to defend it and explain it, the fact that we stated our own opinion which happens to be opposite of yours, and you start on a rant about not being able to express it, well....express it! dont bitch about it, explain it so we can understand why we should not have an opinion on this matter as you so obviously should and do.

once again, you are gonna be called out on **** you say. If you tell a nub rider his first bike needs to be a 1000rr and he doesnt need gear, I am going to call you out on it. think about what you say and where you are saying it.

I guess in the end no one should have an opinion about anything that we have not been personally through?

Old 03-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you start ripping into people for no reason thats when I think its rediculous. Ill answer every goddamn question you ask me. Im not going to waste my time reading a page long reply thats telling me im a squid, retard... I believe there is a time and place, but when the act has been done your not going to get anywhere by ****ting on them and taking down that whole crowd. Then just because one of them messes up, the rest of that crowd automatically gets a stamp of hate. If you do look back, youll see I stated my thoughts and then was immediately ripped apart. Why try to defend myself when theres 10 e-bullies that already have it set in their small minds that Im a retard for asking why they **** on people...

Old 03-07-2007, 04:16 PM

i dont think you are a retard. i just wanted you to think about your statement. i dont hate the stunting crowd, just those that stunt on public streets that are occupied by bystanders that are not there for that. i would love to be able to perform what those guys can, at the right place and time. no one said anything about stunters as a whole, just those that engage in unsafe acts in publicly populated places. by all means, they can stunt their hearts out in unpopulated areas. just dont do it where there are innocent bystanders. i think we can agree that has been stated here already.

those engaging in those acts are being called squids....

i quote...

ORIGINAL: Wikipedia

Often young, squids are identified by their reckless abandon (speeding, wheelies, stoppies etc.) and by their inappropriate attire (shorts, backwards ball caps, flip flops, wifebeater T-shirt, etc)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squid%28motorcycle%29

ORIGINAL:

I believe there is a time and place, but when the act has been done your not going to get anywhere by ****ting on them and taking down that whole crowd
you even said yourself, there is a time and a place, and you told me i should not care since it has not affected me, so to understand better, i am not entitled to a voice to prevent something or somebody from being affected by it?

they do need to know not to do it and i will tell them, because if it prevents one mom or dad or son or daughter from being hurt or killed than i think this was all worth it. they have no voice here, we do.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:00 PM

atunting is not for everyone. no your limit and practice. a public strret is not the place to learn or pratice a trick. state farm is the way to go until you stunt and mess up your record

Old 03-09-2007, 01:09 AM

We are all entitled to opinions...but we need to keep the cursing down to &#^(*@!

Gear is cheaper than skin....road rash sucks....

Old 03-09-2007, 07:02 AM
Retired Moderator

I stand behind everything that rrasco has stated. He's just about got it spot on.

And like pitsvtec said, keep the F*%*ing cursing to a F*%*ing minimum people!