Riding Gear Questions and reviews about jackets, helmets, gloves, etc.

Gear Survey

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gear Survey

I'm cross posting this for a different forum to help a fellow motorcyclist conduct a survey. I'm doing this because he needs to reach more motorcycle communities, and I feel strongly about rider issues, including riding gear. Please take 2 minutes to fill this survey in.

Cheers,
woot

---- ORIGINAL POST ----

The Gear Up! Project has just put up a short survey to help manufacturers, safety organizations, and the Gear Up! Project to better understand the choices you've made when it comes to safety gear.

With your help, manufacturers will be encouraged to make more of the good looking, comfortable, and safe gear that you'll be most likely to wear. And right now, we really need your input, because boys and motorcycles are totally underrepresented at the moment. Women on scooters are dominating the results. So speak up!

Please take a couple minutes to fill this out, and, if you're on any other forums, consider encouraging the readers there to fill it out too. The more responses we get the more accurate the data will be. As soon as we've got a statistically significant number of responses we'll start publishing the results.

Thanks in advance.
masukomi

Old 05-22-2009, 08:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol already taken it off another site.