Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Shift kicker boots

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Shift kicker boots

Bought theses boots for 129.99 shipped from cycle gear. It took them about 10 days to finally ship them but once they shipped they were here in 2 days.

The styling is great. I get compliments while wearing them around town and they are very comfy as long as you wear a higher sock so the shoe wont rub against your leg.

The protection is way better than your normal sneaker. Had a nice sturdy ankle as well as a buckle that will hold the boot on your foot in a accident. It also provides more abrasion resitance againt your ankle in a slide. The buckle is adjustable.

The lacing is very quick and holds well. Shifting feels sturdy in these and was not difficult to get used to. Overall im very satisfied and will buy these again once they are worn out.

Old 01-28-2011, 11:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info bro, how is sizing up down or the same as what you normally wear. Johnnyh

Old 01-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyh
Thanks for the info bro, how is sizing up down or the same as what you normally wear. Johnnyh

They dont do half sizes which sucks cause in my work boot i wear a 10.5 but in these i need a 9.5 which they dont have so i got a 10 and they are just a tad to big but it can be solved with some inserts. Even without them they still fit okay. They dont affect my walking or shifting at all.

I havent worn them enough to see if they stretch out though. Ill give em another few rides and see if they do.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those are sweet looking.. was thinking about getting the ladies ones in black...

Shift Racing Women's Curve Street Shoes - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore