Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

Worst bike you have rode

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Worst bike you have rode

Haha its official. The Buell blast is the suckiest bike in the world. I completley hated it. My mom owned one and it was the first bike I learned on. It even got to the point where I didnt want to go ride because I felt gay riding a stupid White Buell Blast.

It would shake you around, had no power since it is a one lunger. My mom didnt even like to ride it and it was her bike. haha Its on consignment here in Virginia for around 4 grand. Soo if anyone wants it PM me. Lol Im not gona expect any pm's thats a joke. Like the bike.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:42 PM

suzuki katana 600, couldn't handle and slow as all hell

Old 01-21-2008, 10:05 AM

That is tough. So many bikes and they all talk to me in a different way.

Probably my first streetbike.......the CSR250. That POS wouldn't run for anything, I spent more time working on it than riding it.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:51 PM

I've only owned 2 bikes. '04 ninja 250 and my '01 vfr and both are great bikes. Wish I didnt have to get rid of my 250.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:10 PM

i was the posseser of a really dirty gs550 2 stroker....sounded really wild but ate up spark plugs like crazy....had carb trouble and i certainly wasnt going to pay for parts for this...hahah

Old 04-29-2008, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: willduce

i was the posseser of a really dirty gs550 2 stroker....sounded really wild but ate up spark plugs like crazy....had carb trouble and i certainly wasnt going to pay for parts for this...hahah
The GS550 was a four stroke. I think the 2 strokes were GT's.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:45 PM

yes it was a gt..my bad

Old 05-01-2008, 08:38 AM

lol, thread back from the dead.

Mine worst was an '82 GS550.Figured outlater that the coils would over heat and shut the bike down. It shut down on my on interstate, had my brother pick me up, went to get a truck to take it home, got back to where the bike was, and someone wanted it more than me. I actually felt sorry for the thief for stealing a POS bike.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:46 AM

http://www2.jsonline.com/desk/histwi...s/hist5big.jpg

Cornered like a champ, great visibility over SUV's!!! [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 05-10-2008, 11:32 PM

ORIGINAL: racebikes

I had a 93 fzr600 with low miles and the thing would never run right and when it did it was slower than slow and handled like crap it was an all around POS
I feel for ya. There were some FZR's that just came from the factory defective. Some hadoriginal owners who didn't take care of them (understatement of the century) and probably dropped gummy worms in the carburetors and cigarette butts in the gas tank. Unfortunately they came with really soft fork springs also, which made them handle pretty crappy.

Fortunately my FZR is not one of those turds. A few years ago I had it retrofitted with Race Tech springs, new jets, (stage 3 kit installed in 1994 had finally worn out) etc. Once a good mechanic (strange definition of this term may be found in special FZR dictionary) has tuned the carburetors perfectly, (and hopefully with a Vance & Hines exhaust system) the bike runs and handles pretty good. Proof: I always loved my FZR, and love it even more now that I have my 954RR. That sounds retarded but I guess on most streets and back roads the 600 has a more "useable powerband" for lack of a better description. Not that I'd trade my 954 for all the tea in China.

So on to the Worst bike I've ever ridden: my uncle's mid-90's ............wait for it............. HARLEY 883 Sportster. Apparently 883 actually means "big heavy slow vibrator". Hopefully I can get away with that since this is a sportbike forum, and not ruffle too many feathers. Even my brother's 2000 Electra-Glide vibrates less than the Sportster. His Victory Hammer vibrates a bit, but at least it has a sick amount of horsepower and torque to make everything better. So there it is. And on behalf of Yamaha, I PERSONALLY apologize for your bad experience on the FZR.

Quick Reply: Worst bike you have rode