Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

Worst bike you have rode

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Worst bike you have rode

First Twin Sportbike I ever rode;tainted my perception of all twins. I had fits on the TL-1000.
Getting a chance to ride an RC-51 straigtened me out...most fun EVER on two wheels.

Old 10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

an '82 HD Roadster 12yrs ago
trying to hotrod it I threw the chain & cracked the case, let it sit in the yard for a year,
then sold it for $4500 to the 1st person that looked @ it after placing an ad
& I had people calling,pissed @ me for selling it too quick
dumb ***'
I got more attention on that POS then any other bike
I still dont understand

Old 10-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Kawasaki Voyager... I exchanged with my buddy during a convoy trip in Thailand somewhere around 2004. And I promise to him I'll never touch the bike again.... he sold it off eventually.. hahaha

Old 10-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My buddy has a HD dyna Lowridder and that is a freeken HOG loud, makes your BAL#%@ hurt, no power, corners like a wet rag.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:02 PM

I look back at my motorcycle riding history, and I've not had a bike I really hated. I mean... maybe it's because all the bikes I've had out on the road have been been mostly new, or Honda's. I would say I wasn't a huge fan of my buddies Katana... but it wasn't horrible as long as he had it (before he totaled it in his neighborhood... which was hillarious). It was pretty heavy, but it wasn't overly uncomfortable to ride on. I know my dad really wanted a HD sportster for a long time... then when he was out looking at bikes with another family member, he found a used one that they let him testdrive. After that, he wasn't impressed with them at all. (he'd gotten magazines and pamplets and all kinds of things, really gearing up to get one) That one 10 minute ride changed his whole view and he went with a Kawasaki Meanstreak. I'm not anti-HD, but you gotta be dedicated to lay on that kinda cash.

Old 10-18-2007, 09:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

I look back at my motorcycle riding history, and I've not had a bike I really hated. I mean... maybe it's because all the bikes I've had out on the road have been been mostly new, or Honda's. I would say I wasn't a huge fan of my buddies Katana... but it wasn't horrible as long as he had it (before he totaled it in his neighborhood... which was hillarious). It was pretty heavy, but it wasn't overly uncomfortable to ride on. I know my dad really wanted a HD sportster for a long time... then when he was out looking at bikes with another family member, he found a used one that they let him testdrive. After that, he wasn't impressed with them at all. (he'd gotten magazines and pamplets and all kinds of things, really gearing up to get one) That one 10 minute ride changed his whole view and he went with a Kawasaki Meanstreak. I'm not anti-HD, but you gotta be dedicated to lay on that kinda cash.
I know how your dad feels. I was going to buy a nice *** 2000 Sportster 883 for a damn good price and then i rode it for about 3 min's and I was done and went the next day and got my F4. I'm a sport bike guy and so the F4 works better for me, but that HD was just top heavy and felt all worng to me. I do not like to ride with my feet out in front of me like that.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:40 AM

ORIGINAL: Bumble Bee
......just top heavy and felt all worng to me. I do not like to ride with my feet out in front of me like that.
Feels retarded.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:44 AM

At least you had the presence of mind to shift and not sh*t.

Old 10-24-2007, 10:48 AM

I rode my friends 01 R6 and hated it, probably because he does not take care of it but the brakes sucked, and just not comfortable for me

Quick Reply: Worst bike you have rode