Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

Worst bike you have rode

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Worst bike you have rode

Harley softtail. Big, loud, heavy, and slow. It really is like riding on a parade float. I don't think anyone actually likes riding them - they just like being seen riding them.

Old 01-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YES! Def. the buellblast or their "lightining", these things are pieces of sh*t.....never run and when they do, its alot of noise and little movement

Old 01-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VMAX... man that was a hastle to ride - nothing smooth about it...

Old 01-05-2007, 08:53 PM

I agree, the Buell blast is the worst bike you could ever atempt to ride. And in addition to my 06' 1KRR I own a 1978 H-D FL (actually AMF owned to company in 78) Rigid frame chopper with about 2" ground clearance that will corner better, faster, and more comfy like.

Old 01-05-2007, 09:01 PM

ORIGINAL: TBone
I have driven cement trucks that corner better.

That's some funny sh*t.

Old 01-14-2007, 05:22 AM

I had a 93 fzr600 with low miles and the thing would never run right and when it did it was slower than slow and handled like crap it was an all around POS

Old 01-14-2007, 10:08 AM

When I was buying my wife a bike, my buddy that works at a HD dealership talked me into test riding a used Sportster. I didn't want to get her anything to powerful for her first bike, so I thought what the heck. My feet and hands were numb/tingling after 15 mins on that thnig and the handling was awful.

I immediately went to the Honda dealership and got her a Shadow.

Old 01-22-2007, 11:19 PM

1980-something honda, H D Sportster wannabe..... Boy, that thing sucked. It wobbled going down the road, and one time, I was going down a SUPER steep hill, and I hit 72 MPH!!!!!!....... Oh, well, we all gotta have a first bike.. lol

Old 01-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

100th Anniversary H-D heritage with all the screamin eagle crap and 30k in "upgrades". Shook so bad at idle it about threw me off. Had squeaks, pings and all sorts of noise from the body(when you could hear it over the loudest pipesI have ever heard). My ears hurt like 2 minutes afterI started it. Accelerated like a honda accord 4 cylinder and still shook till about 4 grand on the tach when it would finally smooth out, but then would redline at only 6k, 6k! My bike starts coming alive at 6k and this onestarts falling on its face. Its was huge, weighed as much as a new goldwing, but had no balance and would pull towards the right when just sitting. Actually driving in a straight line it was ok, but cornering I've seen M1A1 abrams corner better. All show, no go.
Customers of mine, heloved it so much, saved for 15 years to get it.
So I asked him to go for a canyon drive with me on my bike . He bought a cbr1000rr 2 days later. After he tried to wheeley his harley and had me drag race him 5-6 times. He then rode mine and came back with "Thats the Biggest Boner I've got on any bike since I started riding." Crazy guy, funny as hell. Still owns the harley for driving long distances with his kids and the image. But when his friends are gone or he wants to go fast, there he is on his cbr with chaps and a hd jacket and all. Funny as hell.

Old 01-24-2007, 06:28 PM

I'd have to say my old Suzuki GS500. No power and it had a crappy banana seat.

Quick Reply: Worst bike you have rode