Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

My baby is gone, she got stolen!!!

Old 06-21-2018, 07:57 PM
Default My baby is gone, she got stolen!!!

So this is a few months ago this happened. I posted it on here a little after it happened but for some reason my post got messed up and it wouldnít show up when you clicked on it so admins took it down and it was jus too much to redo since Iím on a iPhone. Well I rode to court on March 28th for a traffic ticket when my name got called a detective arrested me from some **** way in my past when I was ripping and running. Well my bike is at a parking meter cause stupid me didnít put it in a parking garage but the detective let me call ďmy girlĒ and I tell her drop everything and focus on getting s ride downtown to pick up my bike I donít care if you have to lay it down on a trailer jus get it by any means nessary. I also told her to call my mom cause they have a trailer jus for bikes. Well my step dad was at work and didnít get home until 8p.m. Plenty of time to run downtown and grab it and if not my mom could have easily got it on the trailer herself!! Well she didnít and the next day she ďforgotĒ really!!! Anyways so the bitch that was my girl at the time calls around to try to get a ride to get it and the shady *** ppl she knows told her they didnít have a truck and couldnít get it then turned Around as soon as she hung up the phone and went and got it!!! Since that day I got out April 13th I have been struggling with out it!! My life feels empty and Iíve gone into a major depression and I blame the ***** cause I told her donít call everyone jus ppl you trust!!! I donít have any means of transportation now and every time Iím out and see a bike it pisses me off then goes into sadness!!! I MISS MY BABY!!! Well I live in Louisville, Ky thereís a pic of the bike in my album so anyone in this area keep your eye out and your ear to the ground and if you find it Iíll give you a reward!!! Also if anyone has any bike forsale for cheap or knows anyone that does LET ME KNOW PLEASE!! Im a empty shell with out my therapy to melt the problems of the day away!! There was more details in last post that didnít post but it was way to much to type out again and well it saddens me to think about it!! So again if you all have or know anyone that has a 600 or better for cheap LET ME KNOW!! Thanks everyone for all the help you all gave me while I was working on it!! Iím gonna stay on here but wonít get on too much until I get out of this depression or get another bike which ever comes first ( I have s feeling it will be when I get another) Be safe out there and always wear a lid!!

P.s sorry if it full of spelling errors Iím on a iPhone with a busted screen and this mobile web site donít have a red mark underneath miss spelled words!!

thanks everyone I love this community and will still be active even if I donít get another CBR, but thatís what Iíve been trying to get so maybe soon it will happen!!!!

Attached Thumbnails My baby is gone, she got stolen!!!-bike.jpg  

Last edited by CaBaRet; 06-22-2018 at 02:19 AM.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:21 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry to hear about your trouble's matey, (added the picture to your message)

Old 06-22-2018, 07:38 AM

Thanks man that was the last pic I took of her before she got stolen!!! Oooo do I miss her. Iíve been struggling with out her IN A BAD WAY!!!

Originally Posted by CaBaRet View Post
Sorry to hear about your trouble's matey, (added the picture to your message)

Old 06-24-2018, 04:18 PM

That sucks!

Hope you get the insurance sorted out nice and easy.

Then you can find your new baby

Old 06-25-2018, 01:41 AM

Liability only!!! I know it sucks but itís 50 bucks a year. If Iím ever able to finance one I will have full coverage as I will have to. But I know Honda donít require you have full coverage if you finance through tjhemv have had insurance
Originally Posted by Hawkwind2016 View Post
That sucks!

Hope you get the insurance sorted out nice and easy.

Then you can find your new baby

Last edited by HAndHEldJEsuS; 06-25-2018 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Didnít say everything