Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Zero motivation

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:29 AM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zero motivation

Illushun, I commend you for stepping forward and taking on the responsibilities. That you have chosen to there are lesser out there, who would have shuffled them off to some managed health care home and exploit the situation to their own gain. You chose to take a proactive approach and have a realistic view of the situation. I hope that there are many more out there like you, this country could use a domino affect people with character and strength. It is overrun with those with strength but not character and so there is no confusion as what I'm referring to his character I'm speaking of morals and values placed higher than personal gain

Old 10-17-2007, 07:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

THIS GUY IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE:

http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=6

Nice post KB. That's amazing.
+1 Awesome video

Old 10-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Banned

Anyone have any good ideas on how to get motivated for stuff that you really couldn't care less about?
Coffee, lots of it. That got me through the most boring subjects in college. Studying is a mindset, try different places in your house, try the library. I had to study at 4am at my kitchen table with one light on to keep me focused during most of my chemical engineering junior and senior year. That stuff was aweful, but it had to get done. Just like your stuff, you gotta suck it up and get it done. If it was easy then everyone would do it, I hate to say it, but this is what makes some people BETTER than others, their ability to perform when they don't want to.

Coffeeisn't really a joke, maybe you have a little chemical thing going on and you need a seratonin modifier. Maybe you got a little depression going on. The brain can be a terrible thing, but whatever you do, don't make any big mistakes you'll regret, just figure out how to get by while you think of a plan.

Good luck.