Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Zeitgeist... I dont think you will be disapointed.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 06:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zeitgeist... I dont think you will be disapointed.

I didn't bother clicking the link after i saw barcode and chip in this thread, **** that, never, in a million years, will i go through some BS like that. And the beams in the WTC's being cut on that angle, i knew about that for a while, i've probably watched this video before, actually i think i have.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:57 AM

this was a great movie to watch. like said before, its prolly not all true but it does put out some different ideas. one of the ones i like is the FACT that there was a product called either Thermate or Thermite or something like that, that was found on the beams. this is a patended product that is used in demolition. I couldnt believe that crap. there is no physical way in the world that a plane crashing into the twin towers could of produced a man-made, patended and trademarked fackin chemical product to an exact match that just so happened to land on the main beams holding the building up. sorry, but that aint happenin. another good movie to watch is the loose change movie, again, not 100% accurate but it does go and precent some different, thought provocing ideas.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:25 AM

First, being "open minded" in this sense is just a ploy to get you to believe things that you would otherwise be skeptical about. I'm not saying that some if this moive isn't true but from what I have seen I have researched and found alot of flaws, and outright lies in this video. Alot of what it says about all subjects are almost dramaticized, who ever created the movie either forgot to double check his research, or he got it off wikipedia, because some of the "facts" it present are terribly off path of the truth. Such as all the God's being born on December 25th FALSE, all were born of virgins FALSE, also all God's stated in the movie are found in the bible is FALSE. I know that i'm only focusing on the religous parts but that is as far as I got before i started saying BULL****.

All in all, you'll either take one side of the story or the other, I'm skeptical of anything and everything I come across.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:48 AM

Time to mind **** everyone. We know the things we know because word of mouth, but how have we come to know things of truth and things of deceit? How do we know who is and who isn't telling the truth, we simply don't.Everything came from something, but something can't come from nothing, so what is this existence we know?